Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Classic SkyBlock Adding a booster class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannydee

Pika Lover
Username:
DannyDee​

Suggestion:
Adding a booster class​

Detailed description:
We know we can get boosters with a jungelo key if your lucky however, its not always that easy.
Im aware OpSkyblock has this class, but maybe, so its not too OP, instead of 2x all boosters, maybe make it 1x all boosters for Classic Skyblock. If thats still too OP, then maybe extend the cooldown for it.
Thank you!​

Reason(s):
Every X amount of days, players with the class can treat themselves to a little booster.​

xDeleted

Staff Member
1x boosters won't even effect the money multiplier lol, u need a minimum of 2x. I suggest 2x personal and global money, exp, and mob coins boosters every 14 days.

OP
OP
Dannydee

Dannydee

Pika Lover
1x boosters won't even effect the money multiplier lol, u need a minimum of 2x. I suggest 2x personal and global money, exp, and mob coins boosters every 14 days.
ah i wasnt clear lol, i meant 1 of each booster instead of 2 of each booster like opsb has. like instead of 2x of all 2xboosters, classic skyblock would have 1x all 2x boosters lol

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Dannydee,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Lack of community interest
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.