Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Add XP-Boosters that you can buy with vote tokens

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILikeToTakeLean

Great Reporter
Username:
ILikeToTakeLean​

Suggestion:
Add XP-Boosters that you can buy with vote tokens​

Detailed description:
So uh, yeah there are coin booster that you can buy with vote tokens, but no exp boosters. Idk if that has a special reason(?) or if noone just thought about it, but yeah that's my suggestion. It would make leveling much easier, when you get higher levels.​

Reason(s):

Example(s):
when i win a match i get 20exp instead of 10 lol​

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Exp boosters are not available in stores either. If they add this it will be really bad for people who have grinded 24 7 to get high level without boosters. Exp boosters shouldn't even exist.

peg2

Legendary Pika
neutral
Negatives:
- Its very overpowered
- The level shows how much experience you have with this server.
- I think players with high levels would disagree since they spend so much time grinding experiences.

Positives:
- Server will be less pay to win.
- Server would get more votes on the voting sites.

OP
OP
I

ILikeToTakeLean

Great Reporter
neutral
Negatives:
- Its very overpowered
- I think players with high levels would disagree since they spend so much time grinding experiences.

Positives:
Not sure what you mean with "very overpowered" since it will probably be like 20 vote tokens for 30min 1,5x exp which really isnt overpowered, but gives you a small boost which could especially help the players which are on a higher level.
"the level shows how much experience you have on the server" yes, and it still would do it. it can also be added that you can only buy them at like level 20(?) besides that, like already stated in the upper message it will just be a small boost.
"i think players with high levels would disagree since they spend so much time grinding experience" yes, but with this method they can reach higher levels faster. like already stated, it's only a "small boost".

OP
OP
I

ILikeToTakeLean

Great Reporter
Exp boosters are not available in stores either. If they add this it will be really bad for people who have grinded 24 7 to get high level without boosters. Exp boosters shouldn't even exist.
i've just looked onto the store, and as i can see there arent any coin boosters neither (or the site is gliched again), so i dont think that that Statement does make any sense. for the other argument, you can read my answer to @peg2 ive already answered that.

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
i've just looked onto the store, and as i can see there arent any coin boosters neither (or the site is gliched again), so i dont think that that Statement does make any sense. for the other argument, you can read my answer to @peg2 ive already answered that.
i dont have time to read that big msg. Coins booster are available in store as well as gold shop while exp boosters are only seasonal and everyone gets them. Making them purchasable is just a bad idea.

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
neutral
Negatives:
- Its very overpowered

Positives:
howi will it make server less pay to win. And bedwars is already not pay2win. Ranks get same exp as nons.

peg2

Legendary Pika
Not sure what you mean with "very overpowered" since it will probably be like 20 vote tokens for 30min 1,5x exp which really isnt overpowered, but gives you a small boost which could especially help the players which are on a higher level.
"the level shows how much experience you have on the server" yes, and it still would do it. it can also be added that you can only buy them at like level 20(?) besides that, like already stated in the upper message it will just be a small boost.
"i think players with high levels would disagree since they spend so much time grinding experience" yes, but with this method they can reach higher levels faster. like already stated, it's only a "small boost".
- "30 min 1.5x exp boost"
thought you stated on your suggestion its a double exp boost on the example.

- adding it to be available for lvl 20+ would be funny lol

- "They have reach higher levels faster" dont think any of them would bother voting and how they develop the mindset of voting being cringe.

peg2

Legendary Pika
howi will it make server less pay to win. And bedwars is already not pay2win. Ranks get same exp as nons.
pretty sure most people would do skywars when having a boost since you can grind faster exp and not waste the time taken on the booster which sw is a very p2w gamemode, "ranks get same exp as nons" that isnt what im trying to say on the server being less pay to win is how most things need to use money instead of ingame currency

OP
OP
I

ILikeToTakeLean

Great Reporter
pretty sure most people would do skywars when having a boost since you can grind faster exp and not waste the time taken on the booster which sw is a very p2w gamemode, "ranks get same exp as nons" that isnt what im trying to say on the server being less pay to win is how most things need to use money instead of ingame currency
Yeah, there could be limitations for it maybe. Like the booster only goes for 2 sw matches, or 3 bw matches if you're understanding what i mean(?), anyways, i wouldn't think that getting them onto the shop isn't a good idea anyways. they should be vote tokens only, that would make for myself much more sense.

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
Username:
ILikeToTakeLean

Suggestion:
Add XP-Boosters that you can buy with vote tokens

Detailed description:
So uh, yeah there are coin booster that you can buy with vote tokens, but no exp boosters. Idk if that has a special reason(?) or if noone just thought about it, but yeah that's my suggestion. It would make leveling much easier, when you get higher levels.

Reason(s):

Example(s):
when i win a match i get 20exp instead of 10 lol
Its an interesting and definitely a good idea, but some stuff to be worked on, either way im sure i would love this feature in-game, +1

PixXxcal

Great Reporter
i dont have time to read that big msg. Coins booster are available in store as well as gold shop while exp boosters are only seasonal and everyone gets them. Making them purchasable is just a bad idea.
"I don't have time" Proceeds to reply 3 times to the thread and spends equally as much time typing as it would take to read the message, also about the suggestion, I downvoted it because Pika definitely gave it a good thought to only add coin boosters, whether it be vote shop, champion packages or global boosters, even donator ranks don't get an exp multiplier, the only time you get an xp multiplier is when Pika adds it themselves during festivals (i.e Halloween, Christmas etc) or during christmas you get exp multipliers through christmas packages, and the exact reason behind it could just be the fact that they want you to earn the exp fully without the use of any aid, So yea, -1

peg2

Legendary Pika
Yeah, there could be limitations for it maybe. Like the booster only goes for 2 sw matches, or 3 bw matches if you're understanding what i mean(?), anyways, i wouldn't think that getting them onto the shop isn't a good idea anyways. they should be vote tokens only, that would make for myself much more sense.
- If the booster goes for 2 sw matches or 3 itll be very weird and unorganized.

- "They should be vote tokens only" ← +1

Blazemon

The Pika
If u don't have anything else to spend the tokens on there would be no point in voting then but this means more voting for pika so i don't c why it would get denied so i am going with +1

Blazemon

The Pika
If u don't have anything else to spend the tokens on there would be no point in voting then but this means more voting for pika so i don't c why it would get denied so i am going with +1

samthenoob

Legendary Pika
Kid of neutral
Positives:
Server would get more votes which means more people and more clout
negatives:
a little to op and high level people will be sad

YellowFkash_75

Pika Lover
Username:
ILikeToTakeLean

Suggestion:
Add XP-Boosters that you can buy with vote tokens

Detailed description:
So uh, yeah there are coin booster that you can buy with vote tokens, but no exp boosters. Idk if that has a special reason(?) or if noone just thought about it, but yeah that's my suggestion. It would make leveling much easier, when you get higher levels.

Reason(s):

Example(s):
when i win a match i get 20exp instead of 10 lol
+1
Agreed, don't know what to write more but I agree with it

Anuly

Veteran
Hello ILikeToTakeLean,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Tokens have been removed
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.