Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Add withers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft_leg

Banned
This is definitely one of the most requested things when it comes to survival, I believe it would be a great addition to the survival experience.

There is a problem with enabling the wither though, which is that they can freely roam the world when they are not killed, and thus griefing or killing players.
To combat this you could disallow the withers from roaming more than 50 blocks from their original spawn location, or alternatively have them despawn after 10 minutes if they are not killed. And of course, disallow them from dealing block damage and damage to entities that are in a claimed area.

MotherRussia

-1, spend 100 euros on keys and you will get bunch of beacons + withers can make a lag machine

OP
OP
A

asaltman

Pika Lover
my main reason for beacons is insta mine - cuz if you want to make an actually good mob farm, you have to clear out huge ammonts of space. And thats because there are more succesfull mob spawns on the lower world than upper. mining this kind of ammount with just effeciency 5 makes me drive crazy.

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
Hmm now if we think Withers may cause lag imagine people building 100 withers on Resourceworld and abondaning them people which joining resourcewold can lag so much so -1

OP
OP
A

asaltman

Pika Lover
well - if summoner (player) abbandons a wither, the wither despawns

Dario_MC

my main reason for beacons is insta mine - cuz if you want to make an actually good mob farm, you have to clear out huge ammonts of space. And thats because there are more succesfull mob spawns on the lower world than upper. mining this kind of ammount with just effeciency 5 makes me drive crazy.
I agree with you but did you know there is efficiency 6 on this server to make your life easier? Just try to collect some money and buy an eff6 book and open your inventory and click on the pickaxe with the book ( dont use an anvil!!!)

OP
OP
A

asaltman

Pika Lover
there is just 1 problem with adding withers - it may break the economy -making eff 6&7 pickaxes allmost useless '-'

Dario_MC

there is just 1 problem with adding withers - it may break the economy -making eff 6&7 pickaxes allmost useless '-'
nah eff6 and eff7 would still be great because you gotta set up a beacon to instamine and also carry it everywhere

Moisbig

Pika Lover
i have 30 wiether skulls pls add withers back ;-; also upvote

Minecraft_leg

Banned
Accepted

Withers are now able to be summoned, they will despawn after 15 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.