Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Add Veteran boots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh4r1m

Legendary Pika
Username:
Sh4r1m

Suggestion:
Add Veteran boots

Detailed description:
I want veteran boots. Veteran boots would give you resistance 1 when wearing it and make it only obtainable by rumble boxes or VERY rare middle chests.

Reason(s):
Veteran boots would be really useful as bouncy or speedy boots in Skywars!

Example(s):
If a person by effort reached to the middle and opened a RUMBLE BOX and found veteran boots, he/she would wear it giving him/her resistance 1.

Last edited:

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter

It could be a rumble mode item, but res 2 is too op, would be fine if it is res 1.

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Resistance can become too op
If it would be in rumble mode than +1

If it's in normal mode than -1

M

Master_Tamer_

I changed it. Resistance 1 now.
I Have a Felling
Adding Resistance would not be a fair change toward the Rare Enchanted golden apple that is obtained in Rumble Boxes that i love , Giving away that Enchanted Golden apple's Resistance seem a BIG!! NO NO

OP
OP
Sh4r1m

Sh4r1m

Legendary Pika
I Have a Felling
Adding Resistance would not be a fair change toward the Rare Enchanted golden apple that is obtained in Rumble Boxes that i love , Giving away that Enchanted Golden apple's Resistance seem a BIG!! NO NO
But why? Wouldn't it be so cool???

OP
OP
Sh4r1m

Sh4r1m

Legendary Pika
I Have a Felling
Let's make it fair for everyone. For you only, we'll make it obtainable in Rumble Boxes or REALLY VERY RARE middle chests because it is too op

Anuly

Veteran
I don't think it will be added since there is -3 votes
I'm personally Neutral since I don't see any issues with it but Its not very necessary either

OP
OP
Sh4r1m

Sh4r1m

Legendary Pika
I don't think it will be added since there is -3 votes
I'm personally Neutral since I don't see any issues with it but Its not very necessary either
Please tell me whether it is going to be added or not.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Sh4r1m,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.