Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Add unban/unmute in store but only 1 try and give players second chances

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN
SinqWhyMMMcccas
Minecraft Username:
SinqWhyMMMcccas

Suggestion:
Add unban/unmute in store but only 1 try and give players second chances

Detailed description:
Before removing this, this is different. I am requesting something different than just adding them back to the store.

You will only be able to buy one unban and one unmute in the store. You won't be able to buy multiple times for the same account.

Ban appeals are only if you got falsely banned, but after time has passed, someone that is permanently banned makes an appeal to be let back in the server, they should be unbanned and given a second chance.​

Reason(s):
Not getting second chances through appeals is stupid, but now this? Removing unbans/unmutes from the store?? If someone makes one horrible mistake, they will be permanently banned and not let in the server; even if they donated hundreds of dollars. That's what you're going for??

I doubt hackers will try to make a ban appeal because they just hop from one server to another so they won't really care, but what about the players who actually made a mistake? Like 6th offense of swearing and they get perm muted? Or second offense death threat and a perm ban!

Bans should be appealed and people should be given second chances. Pika-Network should be a place where second chances are given, especially given it's rough history with corrupt staff members.​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
It's simple, just don't break the rules.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
I assume Mojang tried to blacklist, and they were forced to remove it. They will never come back, as they said in the changelog.

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
-1 for unbans and unmutes but +1 for giving players a 2nd chance

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
SinqWhyMMMcccas

Suggestion:
Add unban/unmute in store but only 1 try and give players second chances

Detailed description:
Before removing this, this is different. I am requesting something different than just adding them back to the store.

You will only be able to buy one unban and one unmute in the store. You won't be able to buy multiple times for the same account.

Ban appeals are only if you got falsely banned, but after time has passed, someone that is permanently banned makes an appeal to be let back in the server, they should be unbanned and given a second chance.

Reason(s):
Not getting second chances through appeals is stupid, but now this? Removing unbans/unmutes from the store?? If someone makes one horrible mistake, they will be permanently banned and not let in the server; even if they donated hundreds of dollars. That's what you're going for??

I doubt hackers will try to make a ban appeal because they just hop from one server to another so they won't really care, but what about the players who actually made a mistake? Like 6th offense of swearing and they get perm muted? Or second offense death threat and a perm ban!

Bans should be appealed and people should be given second chances. Pika-Network should be a place where second chances are given, especially given it's rough history with corrupt staff members.
I don't think paid unbans are ever coming back, but i do agree that a change to appeals needs to happen: People can make mistakes and learn from them.

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello SinqWhyMMMcccas,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Unbans and unmutes will not come back to the store.
  • Giving second chances through appeals has been already suggested. See this suggestion HERE.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.