Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Store Add Unban limit on the store to let the rich hackers know they cant hack too much time cuz theres so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro_Brate_Fan

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username:
Pro_Brate_Fan

Suggestion:
Add Unban limit on the store to let the rich hackers know they cant hack too much time cuz theres some cheaters wich is rich and keep buying unban then hacking

Detailed description:
add some limits on buying unban/mute like limit of 3 or 4 times to let the players who breaking rules know they cant
keep breaking rules​

Reason(s):
cause of some cheaters who is rich will keep buying unban then keep hacking for like months or so its so anoying
for other players! peoples keep losing their stuff on the hackers....​

UpperGround

Great Reporter
To be completely honest I don't care anymore, I am done with playing factions on this server I really hope other factions realize how fked up this server is
Imagine moxy as manager

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
how come i just saw this... -1

reasons explaned by LT

Outscale

Banned
how come i just saw this... -1

reasons explaned by LT
He didn't explain anything.
More money from unbans = more money for the server to become better. Hackers get caught pretty quickly anyway.
More money from unbans doesn't mean that server will become better, it just makes it harder for staff that try hard to get rid of the hackers on the server.
And I am not sure how much you play Pika gamemodes like OPFactions, but if you did you would know that there is some players that are still cheating while they got banned multiple times and bought several unbans in the past.
Hackers that are not blatant do not get caught quickly.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey Pro_Brate_Fan,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.