Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Add the /skull or /head for building !

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3monsKill

Pika Member
Username:
D3monsKill

Suggestion:
Add the /skull or /head for building !

Detailed description:
Allow ranked player to use /skull or /head to get custom head to add some more detail to builds ! i'd love to use this command next season for some of my next builds !

Maybe put a limit per day / week or something but it could be a very nice add for building's customisation !

Last edited:
OP
OP
D3monsKill

D3monsKill

Pika Member
Downvoted

Predefined message to bypass message requirements
Why ? it can't be bad for anyone and just had a touch for builders ... at least explain why downvoted ?

Do you know what it is tho ? it's to be able to get head like those on the picture to add little block for decorations like bread toaster, watermelon, earth and thousand more ...

Attachments

• custom_heads.png
    custom_heads.png
    163.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

cygnus321

Epic Pika
Username:
D3monsKill

Suggestion:
Add the /skull or /head for building !

Detailed description:
Allow ranked player to use /skull or /head to get custom head to add some more detail to builds ! i'd love to use this command next season for some of my next builds !

Maybe put a limit per day / week or something but it could be a very nice add for building's customisation !
+1 i love to see this happen so i can add more depth to my builds and this will be really useful i used this a while back in creative and it was very fun to use and helps in interior desigs.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Due to some perks being removed from ranks, this would be a great addition. It is just a cosmetic so it will not affect gameplay. I would suggest a limit of 10 per week.

M

Master_Tamer_

there was some issue that would cause player lag spike or game freeze when placing playerheads so they were removed and custom heads have same issue eg enderman head tested

ir_n

The Pika
Hello D3monsKill,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.