Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Add "The Bridge" gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN
SinqWhyMMMcccas
Minecraft Username:
SinqWhyMMMcccas​

Suggestion:
Add "The Bridge" gamemode​

Detailed description:
This gamemode is similar to annihilation (if you don't know what annihilation is, look it up. If you're a staff I highly suggest you watch this six minute video for some information
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZHJYtKD2do
)

But instead of 4 teams, it's going to be 2 teams. And instead of a large map, it's going to be somewhat of a small map so there will be more action.

There are going to be 5 phases in the game. Each phase is going to last 10 minutes, so this is more of prolonged and strategical team gameplay.

The objective of the game is to destroy the opposite team's nexus. Each team is going to have a large base, and the nexus will be stored safely in their base. The nexus is going to be an endstone. Each time the nexus is broken, they have get -1 nexus points. In total each team has 75 nexus points. Your goal is to destroy their nexus so they won't have anymore nexus. Unlike in bedwars, you won't be able to build inside bases, but can build anywhere else. For example you can make a huge skybase or an underground base to lead to the opponent's side to kill or destroy their nexus.

When the game begins, starter armor and tools will be colored leather armor. If you're on blue team, you will have blue leather. If you're on red team, you will have red leather. If you're on blue team, you will have a blue colored nametag, and if you're on red team, you'll have a red colored nametag. You will start with a stone sword, and wooden tools.

There will also be melon blocks where you can get food.

There will be 5 phases in the game. First phase is where your nexus is invincible, and can't be broken to give you time to mine in your team side's iron and coal mine to get better weapons and armor.

Phase 2 is when nexus is no longer invincible and can be damaged.

Phase 3 is when diamonds finally spawn in the middle of the small map where you can mine.

Phase 4 is when each broken nexus is double the damage. So one break will be 2.

Phase 5 is when each 30 seconds both of team's nexus go down -1 point, so kind of like the endgame.

There is also EXP in the game which can be used to buy some kits. You get EXP regarding of how well you did in the game. How many kills, how many nexus breaks, how long the game lasted, up to what phase, if you won or not, etc.

Here are some creative concepts for kits:

-Sprinter: Infinite speed 1, knockback 2 stick, punch 1 bow and 16 arrows. No tools

-Spy kit: no armor, basic tools. When you shift, you go invisible for 20 seconds. There is no cooldown, but you can't shift forever and have to take little breaks because you will become visible after 20 seconds and you have to re-shift which can give out your location to enemies.

-Tank kit: full chainmail armor, protection 1 chainmail chestplate and protection 1 chainmail boots. Wooden tools.

-Traitor kit: Basic tool, but spawn with opposite team's leather armor. If ur on red team, you will receive blue leather. However your nickname will still be the color of ur team, so it's going to be tricky.

-Miner kit: wooden tools, efficiency 1 stone pickaxe, get 2x more ores per mine.

-Builder kit: Bunch of starting blocks to build.

-Swapper kit: Basic tools, and spawn with fish hook. You swap places with enemies that you tag with your fish hook.

-Enchanter kit: more xp per ore mine, better enchantments for ur stuff, and starting enchantment bottles

-Warrior kit: wooden tools, sharpness 1 stone sword

-Brewer kit: spawns with brewing stand, and some ingredients.

These are some creative concepts for kits. Some kits can be unlocked with stats. For example, miner kit can be unlocked through certain blocks broken all time. Warrior kit can be unlocked through a certain amount of kills. Builder kit can be unlocked through a certain amount of blocks placed, and so on.

(PLEASE STAFF IF YOU'RE READING THIS PLEASE PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE THING AS I PUT SO MUCH TIME INTO THIS AND CONSIDER THIS IDEA PLEASE)​

Reason(s):
Pika-network has basic gamemodes like prison, skyblock, factions, kitpvp, survival etc.. and basic minigames like bedwars, skywars. This is going to be an original minigame. Not a single server has this gamemode. This is original idea, although I copied some ideas from annihilation, this is mainly brainstormed.

I feel like if this gamemode gets implemented, it will bring butt loads of new players for it's originality. It's going to be one of the very few cracked minecraft servers with an original gamemode that has prolonged, strategy and team gameplay.

Phase 1, getting materials, using your kits to your advantage to sneak up on your enemies in their mines to kill them so they can't get good stuff. Phase 3, charging in with your entire team to assert dominance over the diamond mine and get stacked. Its a very good gamemode in general, and I would love to play it.

As I said, it will bring tons of new players. There will be packages that can be bought in store, for example VIP rank that will give 2x more xp and a certain amount of xp per day. There will also be buyable xp from the store.​

NGaming

Great Reporter
I didn't watch the video but this sounds fun tbh
+1

OP
OP
SinqWhyMMMcccas
IGN
SinqWhyMMMcccas
Forgot to add the map is what the name sounds like. Small map. Both of the sides have the same structures. Each side has coal mine gold mine and iron mine. There will be a thin bridge connecting both sides and at the side of the bridge is where diamonds will spawn. Spawn point will be all the way at the back of each side. Entrance to nexus will be located near spawn points, right under them. The spawn point is going to be a small plank made out of wood and when u go down the stairs and then u keep going down that’s where nexus will be located.

since this is prolonged gameplay mini game, players will be able to join up until phase 3. At phase 4 is when players will no longer be able to join.

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Minecraft Username:
SinqWhyMMMcccas

Suggestion:
Add "The Bridge" gamemode

Detailed description:
This gamemode is similar to annihilation (if you don't know what annihilation is, look it up. If you're a staff I highly suggest you watch this six minute video for some information

)

But instead of 4 teams, it's going to be 2 teams. And instead of a large map, it's going to be somewhat of a small map so there will be more action.

There are going to be 5 phases in the game. Each phase is going to last 10 minutes, so this is more of prolonged and strategical team gameplay.

The objective of the game is to destroy the opposite team's nexus. Each team is going to have a large base, and the nexus will be stored safely in their base. The nexus is going to be an endstone. Each time the nexus is broken, they have get -1 nexus points. In total each team has 75 nexus points. Your goal is to destroy their nexus so they won't have anymore nexus. Unlike in bedwars, you won't be able to build inside bases, but can build anywhere else. For example you can make a huge skybase or an underground base to lead to the opponent's side to kill or destroy their nexus.

When the game begins, starter armor and tools will be colored leather armor. If you're on blue team, you will have blue leather. If you're on red team, you will have red leather. If you're on blue team, you will have a blue colored nametag, and if you're on red team, you'll have a red colored nametag. You will start with a stone sword, and wooden tools.

There will also be melon blocks where you can get food.

There will be 5 phases in the game. First phase is where your nexus is invincible, and can't be broken to give you time to mine in your team side's iron and coal mine to get better weapons and armor.

Phase 2 is when nexus is no longer invincible and can be damaged.

Phase 3 is when diamonds finally spawn in the middle of the small map where you can mine.

Phase 4 is when each broken nexus is double the damage. So one break will be 2.

Phase 5 is when each 30 seconds both of team's nexus go down -1 point, so kind of like the endgame.

There is also EXP in the game which can be used to buy some kits. You get EXP regarding of how well you did in the game. How many kills, how many nexus breaks, how long the game lasted, up to what phase, if you won or not, etc.

Here are some creative concepts for kits:

-Sprinter: Infinite speed 1, knockback 2 stick, punch 1 bow and 16 arrows. No tools

-Spy kit: no armor, basic tools. When you shift, you go invisible for 20 seconds. There is no cooldown, but you can't shift forever and have to take little breaks because you will become visible after 20 seconds and you have to re-shift which can give out your location to enemies.

-Tank kit: full chainmail armor, protection 1 chainmail chestplate and protection 1 chainmail boots. Wooden tools.

-Traitor kit: Basic tool, but spawn with opposite team's leather armor. If ur on red team, you will receive blue leather. However your nickname will still be the color of ur team, so it's going to be tricky.

-Miner kit: wooden tools, efficiency 1 stone pickaxe, get 2x more ores per mine.

-Builder kit: Bunch of starting blocks to build.

-Swapper kit: Basic tools, and spawn with fish hook. You swap places with enemies that you tag with your fish hook.

-Enchanter kit: more xp per ore mine, better enchantments for ur stuff, and starting enchantment bottles

-Warrior kit: wooden tools, sharpness 1 stone sword

-Brewer kit: spawns with brewing stand, and some ingredients.

These are some creative concepts for kits. Some kits can be unlocked with stats. For example, miner kit can be unlocked through certain blocks broken all time. Warrior kit can be unlocked through a certain amount of kills. Builder kit can be unlocked through a certain amount of blocks placed, and so on.

(PLEASE STAFF IF YOU'RE READING THIS PLEASE PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE THING AS I PUT SO MUCH TIME INTO THIS AND CONSIDER THIS IDEA PLEASE)

Reason(s):
Pika-network has basic gamemodes like prison, skyblock, factions, kitpvp, survival etc.. and basic minigames like bedwars, skywars. This is going to be an original minigame. Not a single server has this gamemode. This is original idea, although I copied some ideas from annihilation, this is mainly brainstormed.

I feel like if this gamemode gets implemented, it will bring butt loads of new players for it's originality. It's going to be one of the very few cracked minecraft servers with an original gamemode that has prolonged, strategy and team gameplay.

Phase 1, getting materials, using your kits to your advantage to sneak up on your enemies in their mines to kill them so they can't get good stuff. Phase 3, charging in with your entire team to assert dominance over the diamond mine and get stacked. Its a very good gamemode in general, and I would love to play it.

As I said, it will bring tons of new players. There will be packages that can be bought in store, for example VIP rank that will give 2x more xp and a certain amount of xp per day. There will also be buyable xp from the store.
First of all this is not the bridge this is Annihilation if i spelled it correctly
second this would be laggy since it i think should be 50 players on every team or 25 on 4 teams
and this is pika network meaning there is way too many glitches

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
First of all this is not the bridge this is Annihilation if i spelled it correctly
second this would be laggy since it i think should be 50 players on every team or 25 on 4 teams
and this is pika network meaning there is way too many glitches
With this i meant i am downvoting the suggestion

OP
OP
SinqWhyMMMcccas
IGN
SinqWhyMMMcccas
With this i meant i am downvoting the suggestion
You're a braindead hater. First of all you clearly haven't read the entire post and you're not welcome to downvote or upvote if you haven't read the full thing. If you're not willing to then gtfo. This is not annihilation, this is the bridge

Secondly, who tf cares about what may or may not happen? Practice PvP, skywars and bedwars are all hosted on different hosts so they are not laggy at all. Even so, you can't deny a gamemode suggestion just cuz it's gonna be "laggy" how small is ur brain capacity sped kid.

Hellific

Veteran
IGN
Hellific

Back in the day I used to play Annihilation (The Bridge) and it's concept was good for a few years, but after BedWars came into existance, it died and lost its popularity. Barely anyone plays The Bridge on Jartex and this is pretty much the same as that except with certain changes. It's completely lost its fame for a good gamemode, I used to play this on a few servers and was fun back then. I feel like if anything a better The Bridge gamemode would be like the one in Hypixel for an instance. This gamemode I can assure not many will like as it's not worth the time. Matches can last ages and it can get boring overtime. I like that you've put effort on this, however I am going to downvote this due to lack of popularity in the gamemode and of course my personal opinion.

OP
OP
SinqWhyMMMcccas
IGN
SinqWhyMMMcccas

Back in the day I used to play Annihilation (The Bridge) and it's concept was good for a few years, but after BedWars came into existance, it died and lost its popularity. Barely anyone plays The Bridge on Jartex and this is pretty much the same as that except with certain changes. It's completely lost its fame for a good gamemode, I used to play this on a few servers and was fun back then. I feel like if anything a better The Bridge gamemode would be like the one in Hypixel for an instance. This gamemode I can assure not many will like as it's not worth the time. Matches can last ages and it can get boring overtime. I like that you've put effort on this, however I am going to downvote this due to lack of popularity in the gamemode and of course my personal opinion.
Idk what server you played because many annihilation servers are still striving. This isn't annihilation however, this is the bridge.

As I said, I don't know what server you played on, but this is a new gamemode to pika-network that hasn't been introduced yet to most of the pika-network players. Annihilation and my "the bridge" concept is completely different.

Last edited:

Aryanplayz

yessir add also add invissssssssssss and custom maps

Creeper_Hunter52

Yes i vote for adding bridges in pika network

Creeper_Hunter52

I vote for adding bridgea
Similar thing was already suggested and denied
Why dude

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
You're a braindead hater. First of all you clearly haven't read the entire post and you're not welcome to downvote or upvote if you haven't read the full thing. If you're not willing to then gtfo. This is not annihilation, this is the bridge

Secondly, who tf cares about what may or may not happen? Practice PvP, skywars and bedwars are all hosted on different hosts so they are not laggy at all. Even so, you can't deny a gamemode suggestion just cuz it's gonna be "laggy" how small is ur brain capacity sped kid.
I already know what annihilation is and i really don't think it is needed in pika

OP
OP
SinqWhyMMMcccas
IGN
SinqWhyMMMcccas
Similar thing was already suggested and denied
I keep repeating to braindead idiots like you that dont want to read the full thing. I am not suggesting the bridge for practice. I am not suggesting any gamemode for practice pvp. This is an entirely different minigame gamemode. I brainstormed most of these ideas myself, so there is no way someone suggested something like this because I made this. 80% of the things stated in this thread are my ideas and my ideas remotely. PLS next time downvoting suggestions or even having an opinion read the actual thing will you?

OP
OP
SinqWhyMMMcccas
IGN
SinqWhyMMMcccas
I vote for adding bridgea

Why dude
He's talking about a different thing, the bridge minigame in practice pvp which is completely different. They are just arrogant idiots that don't want to read the full thing and only judge it by the title. All they have to do is literally read the first sentence to understand that I am not suggesting the same thing. Ignore these braindead idiots because this is my idea I made this myself this is mostly brainstormed by me

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
I keep repeating to braindead idiots like you that dont want to read the full thing. I am not suggesting the bridge for practice. I am not suggesting any gamemode for practice pvp. This is an entirely different minigame gamemode. I brainstormed most of these ideas myself, so there is no way someone suggested something like this because I made this. 80% of the things stated in this thread are my ideas and my ideas remotely. PLS next time downvoting suggestions or even having an opinion read the actual thing will you?
I know that u don't mean it in practice ur trynna copy Jartex i'm not stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.