Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Minigames Add /spectate for Elite

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
JacePlayZ

Suggestion:
Add /spectate for Elite

Detailed description:
/spectate is a command where you can spectate other players when they are in a game. This should be added to Elite Rank. It being a 30$ rank, it should have more benefits. This will be fun!

Reason(s):
Elite rank is mostly cosmetic, only the Elite kit and coin/exp multipliers are useful. Other benefits are only that some of the cosmetics that require Elite rank, can be used. It doesn't even have /nick.

OhXenonOp

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
JacePlayZ

Suggestion:
Add /spectate for Elite

Detailed description:
/spectate is a command where you can spectate other players when they are in a game. This should be added to Elite Rank. It being a 30$ rank, it should have more benefits. This will be fun!

Reason(s):
Elite rank is mostly cosmetic, only the Elite kit and coin/exp multipliers are useful. Other benefits are only that some of the cosmetics that require Elite rank, can be used. It doesn't even have /nick.
Hey, +1 it can help some people.

samthenoob

Legendary Pika
+1 i have elite and its the top worst rank waste of its like vip with a 20 eu higher price even its kit can be out comed usin NORMAL DIAM armor which is bad
+ no perks + ratio +zxga ur wrong + Didnt ask + idk why im typing still

Abid_YT

Epic Pika
+1 I have Elite Rank & even though I got it has basically no perks for the rank, so adding this perk to Elite rank would be really good as people just use their money & get no special perks + I get to use it ;D

apaxia

Great Reporter
I don't want to get sniped by elites (as if being sniped by titans isn't enough) so no for me.

CoolCozmoGamer99

The Pika
Sure a +1 from me since Elite rank has barely any perms..

Valck

Great Reporter
+1,
Why not, elite needs it

MrSpeedy35

Banned
+1, Elite ranks are lacking on perks in my opinion

This is a predefined message to bypass the chat filter.

lastlegend50

Great Reporter
Bois are still waiting for this to get accepted