Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied KitPvP add /sp command to kitpvp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
SinqWhyMMMcccas​

Suggestion:
add /sp command to kitpvp​

Detailed description:
/sp is a custom command for donator ranks. It can or can't be used in combat (staffs choice).

Every donor rank has this command, but cooldown gets shorter the higher the rank is.

/sp is a command to give urself a potion effect. For example, /sp jumpboost will give you 1:30 minutes of jumpboost 2. /sp strength will give you 1:30 minutes of strength 2 and so on. It won't spawn a potion, but will immidiently effect your player. If this is not a lot, you can feel free to adjust it. I just think strength 2 should be 1:30 minutes, but jumpboost 2 speed 3,fire res, night vision, invisibility etc should be 3-8 minutes.

Each donator rank has it's own /sp. For example VIP will have 1 hour cooldown for /sp command and it can only use /sp jumpboost. God Rank will have /sp. Legend will get /sp fire res and /sp speed. Ultimate will have /sp nightvision and invisibility, and ultimate+ would have str.

These are the cooldowns I think they should have. It's not going to be general cooldown, for example if u use /sp jumpboost u can use speed right away and stack up your sps.

VIP - 1 hour
God - 45 minutes
Legend - 30 minutes
Ultimate- 15 minutes
Ultimate+- 10 minutes​

Reason(s):
This is a fun command that will go well with a new reset for kit-pvp to keep things fresh and having new stuff is always a lot of fun. I personally think this command is very unique and original creds me and would love to see this implemented.​

crazysteve79

The Pika
You can buy portions from /shop there is no need for adding it also will give unfair advantage over others.

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
SinqWhyMMMcccas

Suggestion:
add /sp command to kitpvp

Detailed description:
/sp is a custom command for donator ranks. It can or can't be used in combat (staffs choice).

Every donor rank has this command, but cooldown gets shorter the higher the rank is.

/sp is a command to give urself a potion effect. For example, /sp jumpboost will give you 1:30 minutes of jumpboost 2. /sp strength will give you 1:30 minutes of strength 2 and so on. It won't spawn a potion, but will immidiently effect your player. If this is not a lot, you can feel free to adjust it. I just think strength 2 should be 1:30 minutes, but jumpboost 2 speed 3,fire res, night vision, invisibility etc should be 3-8 minutes.

Each donator rank has it's own /sp. For example VIP will have 1 hour cooldown for /sp command and it can only use /sp jumpboost. God Rank will have /sp. Legend will get /sp fire res and /sp speed. Ultimate will have /sp nightvision and invisibility, and ultimate+ would have str.

These are the cooldowns I think they should have. It's not going to be general cooldown, for example if u use /sp jumpboost u can use speed right away and stack up your sps.

VIP - 1 hour

God - 45 minutes

Legend - 30 minutes

Ultimate- 15 minutes

Ultimate+- 10 minutes

Reason(s):
This is a fun command that will go well with a new reset for kit-pvp to keep things fresh and having new stuff is always a lot of fun. I personally think this command is very unique and original creds me and would love to see this implemented.
this sounds kinda unfair towards people without a rank

OP
OP
SinqWhyMMMcccas
You can buy portions from /shop there is no need for adding it also will give unfair advantage over others.
You should see the state of kit-pvp right now. Donator ranks are barely at an advantage. The only advantage have right now is the ability to fix. That's about all. Almost every relevent no-rank is friends with many people and in a team with many ranked players, and have full pv of p4 s5 and bows.

But even then, they also get free fixed from their teammates. Getting OP stuff is so easy, so donator ranks should have an advantage over others.

Blazemon

The Pika
You should see the state of kit-pvp right now. Donator ranks are barely at an advantage. The only advantage have right now is the ability to fix. That's about all. Almost every relevent no-rank is friends with many people and in a team with many ranked players, and have full pv of p4 s5 and bows.

But even then, they also get free fixed from their teammates. Getting OP stuff is so easy, so donator ranks should have an advantage over others.
it sounds too op for people without an rank making it badically unplayable againts almost any rank
still on -1

OP
OP
SinqWhyMMMcccas
it sounds too op for people without an rank making it badically unplayable againts almost any rank
still on -1
1:30 minutes of strength 2 is op? You can easily avoid them just by running or hiding in safe spots, especially with that high of a cooldown and it being able to be used only out of combat.

Blazemon

The Pika
1:30 minutes of strength 2 is op? You can easily avoid them just by running or hiding in safe spots, especially with that high of a cooldown and it being able to be used only out of combat.
Still too op u can't change my mind

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello SinqWhyMMMcccas,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.