Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Add some practice area for tnt and fireball jumping; also add a practice area for bridging practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

HipsyCripsy

Username:
ign - HipsyCripsy discord id - Hipsyyyyyyyy#9413​

Suggestion:
Add some practice area for tnt and fireball jumping; also add a practice area for bridging practice : and MLG practice​

Detailed description:
it would just appear like a new npc ( just like solos dous trios and quad npc) clicking on it will allow the player to see different type of practicing icons. Clicking on 1 of them will allow the player to enter a private area. There the player can practice any thing they want to. Just don't end it here add some diff. type of things in it such as if it is bridging practice add diagonal bridging area; also add diff distances for practice. Personal best can also be added. To improve it by a good margin you can also add a leaderboard for the fastest bridging. you can add these things in 'practice' gamemode. for tnt and fireball jumping u can add 'parkour' so the player will have to clear the obstacles by tnt or fireball jumping. For MLG practice diff heights can be given to clutch with ladders or water buckets or ender pearls. For ender pearls' clutching diff type of distances and obstacles can be given. By obstacles I mean diff type of situations with diff block placements can be given.​

Reason(s):
The 1 main reason to add these things is to attract players towards playing pika. According to me the server will get atleast 200-300 new players. I want this idea to be implemented because I think it will be attractive to a lot of pika players and a lot of pika players who go on other servers for these type of practices will not go to that servers anymore. The one who is reading this thinks leaderboard cant be added you can leave that idea. One reason to add my idea is there are a lot less cracked servers with these type of practices. I think you should add my suggestion. I will be happy if it gets selected :)​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
Fireball jump practice - Already suggested and denied
Tnt jump practice - Already suggested and denied
Briding practice - Already suggested and denied
MLG practice - Already suggested and denied.

Bumbrahh

Pika Member
Username:
ign - HipsyCripsy discord id - Hipsyyyyyyyy#9413

Suggestion:
Add some practice area for tnt and fireball jumping; also add a practice area for bridging practice : and MLG practice

Detailed description:
it would just appear like a new npc ( just like solos dous trios and quad npc) clicking on it will allow the player to see different type of practicing icons. Clicking on 1 of them will allow the player to enter a private area. There the player can practice any thing they want to. Just don't end it here add some diff. type of things in it such as if it is bridging practice add diagonal bridging area; also add diff distances for practice. Personal best can also be added. To improve it by a good margin you can also add a leaderboard for the fastest bridging. you can add these things in 'practice' gamemode. for tnt and fireball jumping u can add 'parkour' so the player will have to clear the obstacles by tnt or fireball jumping. For MLG practice diff heights can be given to clutch with ladders or water buckets or ender pearls. For ender pearls' clutching diff type of distances and obstacles can be given. By obstacles I mean diff type of situations with diff block placements can be given.​

Reason(s):
The 1 main reason to add these things is to attract players towards playing pika. According to me the server will get atleast 200-300 new players. I want this idea to be implemented because I think it will be attractive to a lot of pika players and a lot of pika players who go on other servers for these type of practices will not go to that servers anymore. The one who is reading this thinks leaderboard cant be added you can leave that idea. One reason to add my idea is there are a lot less cracked servers with these type of practices. I think you should add my suggestion. I will be happy if it gets selected :)
+1 I love the idea It would be great if it be added

Bumbrahh

Pika Member
Fireball jump practice - Already suggested and denied
Tnt jump practice - Already suggested and denied
Briding practice - Already suggested and denied
MLG practice - Already suggested and denied.
why do they deny? pls answer me

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
1. Currently not planned
2. They don't think it fits in the server.

You may use the search function to check for a more accurate answer.

Bumbrahh

Pika Member
1. Currently not planned
2. They don't think it fits in the server.

You may use the search function to check for a more accurate answer.
Ok Thanks i hope this Suggestion will be added in future

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello HipsyCripsy,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.