Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Add some more languages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

X314159265

Minecraft Username:
X314159265

Suggestion:
Add some more languages.

Detailed description:
Some off the players can't read English, so maybe the server can add some more language to let more players join this server.​

Reason(s):

Example(s):
Hypixel network.

Unawarely

The Pika
You just can learn English language. Players who don't understand it are probably too young for playing Minecraft. English is one of the main languages in the world.
For many players, English is not their mother language but they learned it.
Dude you can't just learn a language. I've been learning mandarin for 2 years, and while comprehension varies, I haven't even gotten to conversation level yet. It's incredibly difficult to learn a new language, especially if the language that you are used to varies from English greatly. For example, native Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, japanes, arabic speakers. While English is one of the most spoken languages, and it can be useful to learn it, according to babbel magazine, only 1.4/7.8 billion people speak english. If you translate that to pika, that would be like if of the 3000 concurrent average players, only 540 spoke english.

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
You just can learn English language. Players who don't understand it are probably too young for playing Minecraft. English is one of the main languages in the world.
This is just a really ignorant thing to say. Learning English is a lengthy process that can take years.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Oh what an idea? why didn't i think of learning English? , very helpful!

some people don't know English even if it's the global language, some people didn't get taught English in their schools or they don't have money to pay off a private teacher

your reasoning is bullpoop and ignorant

Unawarely

The Pika
people saying english is hard to learn, wait for it when they saw chinese words
Like Msterpvpyt said, difficulty in learning a new language is mostly factored by what language you already know. Also, in chinese it's called characters, and there are different dialects, so I think you mean mandarin characters.

Crveni_Marlboro

Veteran
Great Reporter
Oh what an idea? why didn't i think of learning English? , very helpful!

some people don't know English even if it's the global language, some people didn't get taught English in their schools or they don't have money to pay off a private teacher

your reasoning is bullpoop and ignorant
I learned english from games. So no excuses.

BarBarasco

Great Reporter
That's a very ignorant thing to say. You need to understand that learning a language can be really hard depending on the languages you know and the type of person you are. You can't just say "just learn English" It's not that simple, It can take years for someone to learn a language and a good chunk of their time. It's true English is one of most spoken languages in the world but then again take a look at mandarin, the MOST spoken language in the ENTIRE world. And English is not even second Spanish gets the second spot and then English comes third. You didn't say English is the most spoken language in the world I know, but I just want to clarify that point incase you we're thinking it is. I can't vote on this thread since you can't suggest changing the rules, but if you could I would have to disagree since the owners put the rule up because they wanted pika to be an English speaking server and it's their decision. So next time, please think before you speak just some advice.

Apo2xd

Veteran
Hello X314159265,
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.​

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.