Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Add snowballs to bedwars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
AmethystCrystal​

Suggestion:
Add snowballs to bedwars.​

Detailed description:
I love Pika Network I play bedwars most of the time, and to knock people off bridges we either need bows or fireballs which both are very expensive so maybe you could add a cheap item like (eg: 8 iron for 12 eggs/snowballs) it would be amazing as if an enemy is approaching your bed you could just throw eggs/snowballs at them and they would fall into the void, Thanks.​

Reason(s):
it implements it to be more fun with trolls and laughs.​

Example(s):
make a trap and snowball/egg the person in to the void​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
I suggest that you do not suggest that, snowballs are used for silverfish

Mute

Great Reporter
1-
as lolguy said snowballs are used for sliverfish

NGaming

Great Reporter
bows and fireballs are enough why do you want to fall off every time you bridge?

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Minecraft Username:
AmethystCrystal​

Suggestion:
Add snowballs to bedwars.​

Detailed description:
I love Pika Network I play bedwars most of the time, and to knock people off bridges we either need bows or fireballs which both are very expensive so maybe you could add a cheap item like (eg: 8 iron for 12 eggs/snowballs) it would be amazing as if an enemy is approaching your bed you could just throw eggs/snowballs at them and they would fall into the void, Thanks.​

Reason(s):
it implements it to be more fun with trolls and laughs.​

Example(s):
make a trap and snowball/egg the person in to the void​
They already exist their name is "bedbug"

NitroFistGaming

Pika Lover
IGN
NitroFist
Snowballs in bedwars? That would be so annoying. It makes sense only in skywars because the games in skywars are short. Bedwars games are long and snowballs will make it less intense and noobs will keep spamming these.

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Snowballs in bedwars? That would be so annoying. It makes sense only in skywars because the games in skywars are short. Bedwars games are long and snowballs will make it less intense and noobs will keep spamming these.
depends on price honestly if an eg was in emeralds it wouldn't be spamable

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
Minecraft Username:
AmethystCrystal

Suggestion:
Add snowballs to bedwars.

Detailed description:
I love Pika Network I play bedwars most of the time, and to knock people off bridges we either need bows or fireballs which both are very expensive so maybe you could add a cheap item like (eg: 8 iron for 12 eggs/snowballs) it would be amazing as if an enemy is approaching your bed you could just throw eggs/snowballs at them and they would fall into the void, Thanks.

Reason(s):
it implements it to be more fun with trolls and laughs.

Example(s):
make a trap and snowball/egg the person in to the void
swhat the fk? lol NO
Im already done with getting hit off withthese sh!ta*ses in skywars and dont get them added in bw for gods sake pls.

WDYM ITS FUN WITH TROLLS AND LAUGHS. Its fun until ppl start spamming them on u and u cant even bridge

ogsq

Legendary Pika
IF YOUR A BLOODY BEDROCK PLAYER JUST SAY THAT. NO -1

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello AmethystCrystal,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.