Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Add /skin set command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spindrift_

Minecraft Username:
Spindrift_​

Suggestion:
Add /skin set command​

Detailed description:
I've been playing on a lot of other servers and I saw a lot of them had the /skin set command.
Almost more than half of the players on pika are either steve or alex, some people use tlauncher and others use clients which makes the skins visible to a limited people only. If pika adds the command then it would just look a lot better than some steve or alex skins. I don't see a reason of not adding it.​

Reason(s):
because i dont like steve and alex skins​

PixXxcal

Great Reporter
skins should be only for premium users, and you can use tlauncher skins if you want.

OP
OP
Spindrift_

Spindrift_

skins should be only for premium users, and you can use tlauncher skins if you want.
Not all users in pika use tlauncher, some use lunar or salwyrr. So that won't display the tlauncher skins to client users and the client skins to tlauncher users

Sekiro

Great Reporter
already suggested and denied many times

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
it will get denied. skin commands can also give you capes which is a bit broken

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
I suggest that thiemo adds /Forums remove AlreadySuggestedSuggestions

NGaming

Great Reporter
Already suggested and denied.
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
Spindrift_

Suggestion:
Add /skin set command

Detailed description:
I've been playing on a lot of other servers and I saw a lot of them had the /skin set command.

Almost more than half of the players on pika are either steve or alex, some people use tlauncher and others use clients which makes the skins visible to a limited people only. If pika adds the command then it would just look a lot better than some steve or alex skins. I don't see a reason of not adding it.

Reason(s):
because i dont like steve and alex skins
Ik its suggested Many times and also denied its gonna get denied this time too still +1 Cz y not lol

tlang

Veteran
Hello Spindrift_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Your suggestion has already been suggested before.
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.