Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars add shops and chest at same

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
Username:
B1ueRay​

Suggestion:
add shops and chest at same​

Detailed description:
new maps have this problem that sometimes shop is in right and sometimes in its left and cuz of this chest also move to left or right so i want to suggest that shop only can be left and also sometimes ender chest /team chest is different location in diferent team so make it so it place is fixed​

Reason(s):
it wont confuse us and will be quick​

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
+1
I decided to Upvote your suggestion due to the following reasons
  • I have previous experience on games similar to minecraft i had initial problems with shop location it was switched
  • Enderchest can be something take a few seconds to locate as being non-parallel to the normal chest
I Would like to advice @B1ueRay to add examples and map names also for the convenience of staff

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
Hello there B1ueRay,

It's not a problem. All maps are set to a new default of position in Shops and Chest. For more information check the thread here: https://pika-network.net/maps-update/#post-658826
If you have encountered a map that is out of place with the position, make a map feedback here: https://pika-network.net/forums/map-feedback/
2 thing to say first chest are not fix it is change in different teams 2 pika always have shop on right and it fix but new maps (not every new map) have shops on right and it is a ptblem cuz old player used to go to left for shop so time waste

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
TryHardMarktin
2 thing to say first chest are not fix it is change in different teams 2 pika always have shop on right and it fix but new maps (not every new map) have shops on right and it is a ptblem cuz old player used to go to left for shop so time waste
For the chest issue, we are aware that some maps have the wrong chest position.
As for your shop issue, it feels like you really haven't read the changes on the thread.
All shops are now set to all map by default no more changes will occur in that position.

Once again, I am asking and encouraging you to READ the new default of position in Shops and Chest:
https://pika-network.net/maps-update/#post-658826

Have a nice evening!

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
For the chest issue, we are aware that some maps have the wrong chest position.
As for your shop issue, it feels like you really haven't read the changes on the thread.
All shops are now set to all map by default no more changes will occur in that position.

Once again, I am asking and encouraging you to READ the new default of position in Shops and Chest:
https://pika-network.net/maps-update/#post-658826

Have a nice evening!
ok its long dont wanna read and one Q u r a moderater then why r ur rank not showing but your tital show great reporter i notice this cuz u r literly saying like a staff and check it and you r a staff

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
ok its long dont wanna read and one Q u r a moderater then why r ur rank not showing but your tital show great reporter i notice this cuz u r literly saying like a staff and check it and you r a staff
He used to be a staff but isn't one anymore (as far as I remember, might be confusing with someone with a kind of same name). He is in the map building team of pika so technically he's semi- staff lol

Sh4r1m

Legendary Pika
IGN
Sh4r1m
Hi B1ueRay,

It looks like you have a problem and my reply is

YES YES YES. EXACTLY TRUE. YEEEAAAAAAAAAH. +1.

Have fun playing PikaNetwork.

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
Hi B1ueRay,

It looks like you have a problem and my reply is

YES YES YES. EXACTLY TRUE. YEEEAAAAAAAAAH. +1.

Have fun playing PikaNetwork.
see everyone haing problem with this

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello B1ueRay,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.