Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Add Shopkeepers to bedwars duels

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootlessChicken

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
FootlessChicken​

Suggestion:
Add Shopkeepers to bedwars duels​

Detailed description:
I like this mode we have to add this because then only it would be bedwars ( bedwars without bed be like ) same to what. This mode is cool . Even though anyone denies it please read it :cry:.
Bedwars isn't Bedwars without a shopkeeper like Jerry ( I said Jerry because its funny :LOL: ).
Bedwars isn't Bedwars without Iron , Gold , Diamond , Emerald.

Reason(s):
We want shopkeepers to Bedwars or people will rush automatically even though in Pikanetwork islands are far from each other but why this much long rush we want normal Bedwars duels with iron gen gold gen diamond gen and emerald gen . I don't like Pikanetwork having this Bedwars duel. When it first came out I thought there would be shopkeepers but no Sad Chicken Noises

BigBallerLOL

Great Reporter
-1 because why? actually what does this do if you only have shears wool and ladders then what is there to buy? Of you are suggesteimg more items to be added the balance could ruin the game and also bw is the longest duel in practice it doesn't need to be longer

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
FootlessChicken

Suggestion:
Add Shopkeepers to bedwars duels

Detailed description:
I like this mode we have to add this because then only it would be bedwars ( bedwars without bed be like ) same to what. This mode is cool . Even though anyone denies it please read it :cry:.

Bedwars isn't Bedwars without a shopkeeper like Jerry ( I said Jerry because its funny :LOL: ).

Bedwars isn't Bedwars without Iron , Gold , Diamond , Emerald.

Reason(s):
We want shopkeepers to Bedwars or people will rush automatically even though in Pikanetwork islands are far from each other but why this much long rush we want normal Bedwars duels with iron gen gold gen diamond gen and emerald gen . I don't like Pikanetwork having this Bedwars duel. When it first came out I thought there would be shopkeepers but no Sad Chicken Noises
I don't agree
bedwars is bedwars without iron gold emeralds and diamonds

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello FootlessChicken,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.