Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby Add sections for different ranks cosmetics in the cosmetics store

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeraldPlayer_7

Username:
EmeraldPlayer_7​

Suggestion:
Add sections for different ranks cosmetics in the cosmetics store​

Detailed description:
Greetings fellow reader,

Well the situation is: I won a victory dance in a mystery box, and when I went to the cosmetics shop to select it it requires ranks. Yes of course, when I vote I get vote tokens and then get V.I.P rank; but I can't use money to buy ranks like: Elite, Titan, Champion. So whenever I see that my victory dances requires ranks to equip, I feel sad.

So what I want is: add different sections for different ranks in the cosmetics store, and please add more victory dances that require no rank to use if you would.

I wish you well: farewell, and be safe ♠️

Reason(s):
For easier organized cosmetics and for myself not to feel disappointed.

Hope that was a good enough reason.

Bye~​

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello EmeraldPlayer_7,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Lack of community interest
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.