Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock add robots and mobs to kill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlikepro21

Minecraft Username:
unlikepro21​

Suggestion:
add robots and mobs to kill​

Detailed description:
like in pvpwars server add mobs to kill in minesgafts and get shards and to mine. also add robots like autominer and harvester also generators for robt charge ups and also add a new mineshaft like place with tons of mobd to kill and shards to mine.​

Reason(s):
because i am sure most players have asked this because in other servers it is present . and we can get picka also to a high standard and more enjoyable fun server with all new features​

Example(s):
in pvpwars and so etc>​

tlang

Veteran
Hello Unlikepro21,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Your suggestion has already been suggested before.
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.