Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Add /report in-game so that we can report hackers more efficiently and ban them

Status
Not open for further replies.

FEAR6969

Username:
FEAR6969​

Suggestion:
Add /report in-game so that we can report hackers more efficiently and ban them​

Detailed description:
I have been playing for many days and have been meeting a lot of hackers who are coming with alt account and killing normal people which is becoming very annoying . People are using different hacks like a guy is not falling into void and kill aura and stange walking and auto bridging . I would be very glad if you add a system of banning these hackers ingame when they are playing because reporting them is a very slow process and people can come through alt account . I hope you will approve my suggestion​

Reason(s):
Because of hackers coming with alt accounts​

APUN_NETWORK

Banned
IGN
APUNYT12
Sorry for -1 because this idea can ban or kick someone without reason
And one more reason
•never gone happen

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello FEAR6969,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.