Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Add Prison Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN
SinqWhyMMMcccas
Minecraft Username:
SinqWhyMMMcccas

Suggestion:
Add Prison Back

Detailed description:
OP Prison was added, but what about Prison? That was the OG Prison, where all the ogs played. My alt account, WhyMMMcccas, where my brother plays now, was where I played prison in 2014 with rankings D, C, B, A, FREE. My other alt that was emaldan which I don't use anymore was there in 2014 as well. Many ogs like myself that actually played the old Prison want it back, to the extent where @Bolja even made an exact replica of the old Prison. Same ranks, exact same map, with all the mines, including the wood mine for each rank and D Furnace, C Furnace, and so on.

I find prison better than OP Prison because it's less competitive and less pay to win. Ranking up actually gives you an advantage, because D mine gives you coal, but C mine will give you iron. You can craft iron sets and you will get more stuff. B mine gave gold ores, which you can use to brew potions which was very useful, and then finally, A rank, which gave you diamonds which was the most valuable thing.

Prison, where there was actually hard work, and the only way to get money was by mining, not by drugs, selling keys or that sort of stuff. Keys were actually rare and valuable, and getting 5 diamond blocks was a jackpot.

You had no choice but to use your best stuff in order to make it to a mine because there was pvp everywhere. Those were the days.​

Reason(s):
Nostalgic, fun, a new extra gamemode that will bring more players because this type of prison is old-school and it's very rare, so adding this to Pika-Network will make it stand out and more unique.​

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
SinqWhyMMMcccas

Suggestion:
Add Prison Back

Detailed description:
OP Prison was added, but what about Prison? That was the OG Prison, where all the ogs played. My alt account, WhyMMMcccas, where my brother plays now, was where I played prison in 2014 with rankings D, C, B, A, FREE. My other alt that was emaldan which I don't use anymore was there in 2014 as well. Many ogs like myself that actually played the old Prison want it back, to the extent where @Bolja even made an exact replica of the old Prison. Same ranks, exact same map, with all the mines, including the wood mine for each rank and D Furnace, C Furnace, and so on.

I find prison better than OP Prison because it's less competitive and less pay to win. Ranking up actually gives you an advantage, because D mine gives you coal, but C mine will give you iron. You can craft iron sets and you will get more stuff. B mine gave gold ores, which you can use to brew potions which was very useful, and then finally, A rank, which gave you diamonds which was the most valuable thing.

Prison, where there was actually hard work, and the only way to get money was by mining, not by drugs, selling keys or that sort of stuff. Keys were actually rare and valuable, and getting 5 diamond blocks was a jackpot.

You had no choice but to use your best stuff in order to make it to a mine because there was pvp everywhere. Those were the days.

Reason(s):
Nostalgic, fun, a new extra gamemode that will bring more players because this type of prison is old-school and it's very rare, so adding this to Pika-Network will make it stand out and more unique.
ill take your word for it that it is less pay to win because if it is +1, would be nice

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
+1

I used to play prison back in 2016/17. I miss FREE rank and times when there was only one prestige.

OP
OP
SinqWhyMMMcccas
IGN
SinqWhyMMMcccas
ill take your word for it that it is less pay to win because if it is +1, would be nice
There are donor ranks, but they were not as pay to win as of this moment. The kits were like prot 2, prot 4 max but they were actually obtainable by default ranks too if they are A, because they can enchant their diamond armor. You didn't need lapiz to enchant, and getting xp was easy, because there were many ores.

Definetely less pay to win, about 65% less pay to win, but donor ranks still had benefits and extra features.

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT / Silverizz
+1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
+1
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Outscale

Banned
I would like if they added prison back, maybe they shouldn't "bounce resets"(My own term for what they are doing with Skyblock as in resetting CSB then OPSB then CSB again and etc.), but they could add Prison back and reset it like once in 6 months or something(Of course that depends on the player base)

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
It's gonna end up just like OP factions and normal Factions, normal Prisons would die in the first week

Neutral

Subvalent

Veteran
-1 people prefer op gamemodes like Axteroid said. It will have less competition than op prison.

OP
OP
SinqWhyMMMcccas
IGN
SinqWhyMMMcccas
-1 people prefer op gamemodes like Axteroid said. It will have less competition than op prison.
It's not always about competition, and that's the reason why I quit in the first place, but then came back and still enjoying because I am not competitively playing it.

Did you see how many players there were in the old prison? There were more players in the old prison than OP Prison in it's prime, because it was very original.

Adding a gamemode won't hurt. If it dies out, it can always be removed, but I doubt it will.

Bolja

Legendary Pika
It's not always about competition, and that's the reason why I quit in the first place, but then came back and still enjoying because I am not competitively playing it.

Did you see how many players there were in the old prison? There were more players in the old prison than OP Prison in it's prime, because it was very original.

Adding a gamemode won't hurt. If it dies out, it can always be removed, but I doubt it will.
Unfortunately, that old prison style is no working anymore. It would be fun for only a few people who actually played in 2014. Many things changed and improved since then. People prefer thousands of ranks, crazy enchants, the feel of infinity leveling.

There is no chance in 2021 somebody will start to mine with a wooden pickaxe or start to pvp in leather armor. If the first kit is not an op enchanted diamond pick with a cool diamond set for pvp they will give up and quit fast. Times changing, we must accept. And this new Pizza Prison is really not that bad. I actually enjoying.

My heart is breaking but from me it is a -1

OP
OP
SinqWhyMMMcccas
IGN
SinqWhyMMMcccas
Unfortunately, that old prison style is no working anymore. It would be fun for only a few people who actually played in 2014. Many things changed and improved since then. People prefer thousands of ranks, crazy enchants, the feel of infinity leveling.

There is no chance in 2021 somebody will start to mine with a wooden pickaxe or start to pvp in leather armor. If the first kit is not an op enchanted diamond pick with a cool diamond set for pvp they will give up and quit fast. Times changing, we must accept. And this new Pizza Prison is really not that bad. I actually enjoying.

My heart is breaking but from me it is a -1
I see where you’re coming from

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello SinqWhyMMMcccas,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.