Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Add /premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umay

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username:
Umayyyyyyyyy​

Suggestion:
Add /premium​

Detailed description:
So basically, this is a command for premium players that play in pika network to avoid their account on getting used or hacked by other ppl.​

Reason(s):
For example, someone logged on my account and i dont even know that guy, if you add thid command, it'll help us premium users account wont get hacked or something. It happened to me awhile ago and password reset is a thing i know, but if you add/premium, its faster and easier tolog on the server​

Example(s):
Skmeone logged on my acc and tried hackin it and said it was a joke, i have​

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello UmayWith9y,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested countless times
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.