Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Add pickaxe and axe in build uhc kit.

Add pickaxe and axe?

• yes.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • no.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Crni_

Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
Crni_
Its so hard to fight campers in build uhc without pickaxe and axe, please add pickaxe and axe in build uhc kit.

D

Deleted member 23559

I think it should be added and punishable at the same time. Staff members won't always be available to see the camping, the tools give the player more of a chance to beat the camper, and it discourages camping even more. Therefore:

+1

Subvalent

Staff Member
Sr Mod
I think it should be added and punishable at the same time. Staff members won't always be available to see the camping, the tools give the player more of a chance to beat the camper, and it discourages camping even more. Therefore:

+1
but would have to remove something else from the main slots which is much more important

D

Deleted member 23559

but would have to remove something else from the main slots which is much more important
It can just go in the inventory? If I play BuildUHC on other servers I'd just put it in my inventory, if someone camps I'd take out a lava bucket, get it and that's it. You don't need to always have it in the main slot. And you'd have time to swap out when someone is camping.

gerafka

Hey everyone, I was playing with my friend and i found some hackers can u pls ban them . pls write me in discord because i cant put the videos here.
MY discord. gerafkaa 7815

D

Deleted member 23559

Hey everyone, I was playing with my friend and i found some hackers can u pls ban them . pls write me in discord because i cant put the videos here.
MY discord. gerafkaa 7815
Go to the player reports section and you can report them, Goodluck!