Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global add non spaming and curseing plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
Username:
MAX11​

Suggestion:
add non spaming and curseing plugin​

Detailed description:
I say make a plugin in which u cant spam like if u try to spam if u have said the same message more then 2 times already then the server will say that u cant wright this text again. and if u try to curse it will just wont msg it and say it is forbidden.​

Reason(s):
i mean it would just help u with the people who dedoss and spam chat
no more cursing
no more spamming
more nice server
family friendly server now​

Example(s):
what more i can say to make u to add this tbh it is op just add this and u will never have to worrie about spamming stuff​

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
Hello MAX-11, thank you for creating this suggestion.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote due to the following reason(s):
There is anti spam plugin already
I don't see why people can't swear, if they do they will get punishment and learn from mistake

NotLaqqy

Legendary Pika
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote due to the following reason(s):
I don't see why people can't swear, if they do they will get punishment and learn from mistake
And i dont see why staffs can't filter words like swaring...

z0eyyy

Epic Pika
They should also block players who floods characters in chat cuz it's really annoying.

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
mate what are you talking about? you did not get my point. They have chat filters so they can filter bad words, why not filter them?
Because people can get muted then and learn their lesson.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_
Username:
MAX11

Suggestion:
add non spaming and curseing plugin

Detailed description:
I say make a plugin in which u cant spam like if u try to spam if u have said the same message more then 2 times already then the server will say that u cant wright this text again. and if u try to curse it will just wont msg it and say it is forbidden.

Reason(s):
i mean it would just help u with the people who dedoss and spam chat

no more cursing

no more spamming

more nice server

family friendly server now

Example(s):
what more i can say to make u to add this tbh it is op just add this and u will never have to worrie about spamming stuff
there is one already and its cool

OP
OP
MAX-11

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
bro kids play this server just make everyone cant swear and u saying let them swear and for the staff to know that they swear and then they mute. it sure does give them a lestion but at the same time what if a kid sees that word.

OP
OP
MAX-11

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
Then staff is useless.
nah bro they not useless just less work and staff can do other things as well find hackers and those stuff rather then looking chat for people cursing and spamming

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
nah bro they not useless just less work and staff can do other things as well find hackers and those stuff rather then looking chat for people cursing and spamming
You are joking right? Everything is fine like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.