Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Add new shop items

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrakenGalax

Minecraft Username:
KrakenGalax​

Suggestion:
Add new shop items​

Detailed description:
There are some too op items and some too weak items in the shop but there's not much use of some projectiles and other items and I wanted to add more items as it'll upgrade the things you can buy​

Reason(s):
Things that you could add that I suggest
Fishing Rod to drag people in
Lava Bucket and Fire Pot
Chorus Fruit
New Diamond upgrade 8of when somebody comes to your base,you get more prot and speed for 5 seconds
Spider Spawn Egg
Wither Rose(can place on any block)
Cactus(can place on any block)​

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Minecraft Username:
KrakenGalax

Suggestion:
Add new shop items

Detailed description:
There are some too op items and some too weak items in the shop but there's not much use of some projectiles and other items and I wanted to add more items as it'll upgrade the things you can buy

Reason(s):
Things that you could add that I suggest

Fishing Rod to drag people in

Lava Bucket and Fire Pot

Chorus Fruit

New Diamond upgrade 8of when somebody comes to your base,you get more prot and speed for 5 seconds

Spider Spawn Egg

Wither Rose(can place on any block)

Cactus(can place on any block)
This basically turns bed wars into skyblock plus chorus fruit is not in 1.8 minecraft versions

Anuly

Veteran
Most of these stuff don't even fit into bedwars + more projectiles = more annoying
and I think wither roses were added in 1.14 so its not 1.8 compatible

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
Bedwars is on the version 1.8 (or to be specific, 1.8.9).
1. Finshing rod does not have the pulling effect in 1.8.9
2. If lava bucket is implemented, players can also buy a water bucket, guess what will happen.
3. Not a 1.8.9 item
4. Giving prot and speed is not the best option. Make a new trap that when a opponet arrive your base, you will get a strength effect instead.
5. spider spawn egg? Whats special with the spider? Its bedwars not UHC
6. not a item in 1.8.9
7. If i am right, cactus is technically no possible to manually place on any blocks, and even a plugin is developed to that, what possible gameplay experience will bring?

Minecraft_leg

Banned
IGN
Minecraft_leg
Hello KrakenGalax,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.

• Negative community feedback.

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.