Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Add Murder Mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any1

Minecraft Username:
Any1

Suggestion:
Add Murder Mystery

Detailed description:
Murder Mystery is a very fun minigame of 16 where there is 14 innocents, 1 detective and a murderer.

The murder's job is to kill everyone before the 4 minute timer runs out. The innocent's job is to survive as long as possible and the detective's job is to find the murderer and shoot him with his bow.

Every now and then, there will be a gold ingot spawning on random locations on the map. If you collect 10 of those, you'll get a bow and 1 arrow to get a chance to kill the murderer.

Reason(s):
The game could be really competitive and fun and I think everyone will enjoy it.

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Any1

Suggestion:
Add Murder Mystery

Detailed description:
Murder Mystery is a very fun minigame of 16 where there is 14 innocents, 1 detective and a murderer.

The murder's job is to kill everyone before the 4 minute timer runs out. The innocent's job is to survive as long as possible and the detective's job is to find the murderer and shoot him with his bow.

Every now and then, there will be a gold ingot spawning on random locations on the map. If you collect 10 of those, you'll get a bow and 1 arrow to get a chance to kill the murderer.

Reason(s):
The game could be really competitive and fun and I think everyone will enjoy it.
+1

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
its a fun gamemode, but pika will not have enough players for it i guess, and got already suggested/denied multiple times

Piko

Banned
I would just go on hypixel if I wanted to play that,
Think of a original idea and not a rip off from another server

Silver Wing

The Pika
Already suggested and denied ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

OP
OP
Any1

Any1

LMAO, Pika-Network is kind of a rip-off, so. And not everyone can go on Hypixel.

Piko

Banned
LMAO, Pika-Network is kind of a rip-off, so. And not everyone can go on Hypixel.
I know it's a huge rip off but we don't need another gamemode that will just be stolen off hypixel

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

thousands of cracked players disagree

Piko

Banned
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

I know that :)
I hate that when I make a smiley it becomes this annoying yellow blob

Silver Wing

The Pika

yes ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter

lmao
I know that :)
I hate that when I make a smiley it becomes this annoying yellow blob

UpperGround

Great Reporter

yeah
yes ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Any1,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.