Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Add more permissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luppeeyz

Banned
Suggestion:
Add more permissions.

Detailed description:
Unicorn rank on creative need //undo since they can use world edit

Reason(s):
If you have Unicorn rank, you will feel really annoying when using world edit cause you can't use //undo. Just 1 mistake and you have to deal with it.

Example(s):
When you vote, you get more world edit permissions than having Unicorn rank world edit perks. This is not fair for who bought the rank.

OP
OP
Luppeeyz

Luppeeyz

Banned
it may be a bug, who knows
if it isnt

i agree
Well, i just realize that voting world edit perms is even better than Mytic rank world edit perms and maybe the same as Rainbow rank perms. Totally not fair at all.

Crimblle

Well, i just realize that voting world edit perms is even better than Mytic rank world edit perms and maybe the same as Rainbow rank perms. Totally not fair at all.
What perks and perms does Unicorn have? I am about to buy one

OP
OP
Luppeeyz

Luppeeyz

Banned
What perks and perms does Unicorn have? I am about to buy one
I am not really sure about the world edit perms but it will give you more plots and let u get access to /trails and /emotes. (Also it can bypass tp cooldown)

SlimeTorch

Legendary Pika
+1 with unicorn rank you will accidently destroy your plot becuase you can't //undo it and it's really annoying.

OP
OP
Luppeeyz

Luppeeyz

Banned
+1 with unicorn rank you will accidently destroy your plot becuase you can't //undo it and it's really annoying.
Exactly, i destroyed my friend's plot once and he was really mad since i cant undo (i have to vote to get //undo :p)

T

Terrythedog

Suggestion:
Add more permissions.

Detailed description:
Unicorn rank on creative need //undo since they can use world edit

Reason(s):
If you have Unicorn rank, you will feel really annoying when using world edit cause you can't use //undo. Just 1 mistake and you have to deal with it.

Example(s):
When you vote, you get more world edit permissions than having Unicorn rank world edit perks. This is not fair for who bought the rank.
Its 10 miniutes idiot

OP
OP
Luppeeyz

Luppeeyz

Banned
Its 10 miniutes idiot
Let me make it clear. This suggestion is about Unicorn rank world edit perks NOT voting perks.
Since voting world edit perks are more unique than Unicorn rank normal perks so I made this suggestion. Just trying to make it fair for people who bought the rank.

T

Terrythedog

Let me make it clear. This suggestion is about Unicorn rank world edit perks NOT voting perks.
Since voting world edit perks are more unique than Unicorn rank normal perks so I made this suggestion. Just trying to make it fair for people who bought the rank.
"When you vote, you get more world edit permissions than having Unicorn rank world edit perks. This is not fair for who bought the rank. " k then man. You only get 10 miniutes of world edit that is worse thangetting unlimited with a bit less stuff

OP
OP
Luppeeyz

Luppeeyz

Banned
"When you vote, you get more world edit permissions than having Unicorn rank world edit perks. This is not fair for who bought the rank. " Ok then man. You only get 10 miniutes of world edit that is worse thangetting unlimited with a bit less stuff
Ye and that is really annoying. You messed up once and you can't undo like wth???? Really? It seriously need to has more permission like for UNDOING. Unicorn can only //set and //walls and not even //gmask or //replace or anything else you see? It totally suck and when you messed up, there no way to undo it other than vote and get 10m of undo/redo perks.

T

Terrythedog

Ye and that is really annoying. You messed up once and you can't undo like wth???? Really? It seriously need to has more permission like for UNDOING. Unicorn can only //set and //walls and not even //gmask or //replace or anything else you see? It totally suck and when you messed up, there no way to undo it other than vote and get 10m of undo/redo perks.
stop going through my walls

Status
Not open for further replies.