Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Add More minigames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xFeLip3iK09_

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username
xFeLip3iK09_

Suggestion:
Add More minigames.

Detailed description:
The game modes are getting sickening.
Some servers have a variety of modes and consequently have more players.
I leave here some minigames that could be added: Build Battle, Gladiator, Egg Wars, UHC and Murder Mistery​

Reason(s):
There are few game modes available today, there are 7 modes "would be nine if Prison and Sky wars were online"
More game modes could catch the attention of new players.​

Example(s):
Murder Mistery,Egg Wars and Build Battle

Zeanon

Epic Pika
+1

But the staff will probably reject this.
Thus another good suggestion would have bitten the dust

Outscale

Banned
Owners are the ones accepting suggestions (or not) , anyways as you can see there is a lot of servers already on pika that are outdated and need to be reseted , so i don't think owners will add more servers soon , but who knows :unsure:

Zeanon

Epic Pika
Owners are the ones accepting suggestions (or not) , anyways as you can see there is a lot of servers already on pika that are outdated and need to be reseted , so i don't think owners will add more servers soon , but who knows :unsure:
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

OP
OP
xFeLip3iK09_

xFeLip3iK09_

Epic Pika
fully agree with you

Eisendrag

Pika Member
+/-1 Currently we have a decent amount of popular game modes, but honestly the ones we have currently are most likely the only ones that will be played no matter what game modes are added. We must understand Pika has a very limited player base mostly existent in Factions, Skyblock, and Bedwars. With a decent amount in Kit PVP. In the future if the player base exceeds 1k genuine members I think it would be much better to implement new game modes for the OG's who have been on for ages. That is currently not the time for it as decently made game modes that are quite popular on other servers get lots of attraction but when we implement those gamemodes into Pika the attraction is either not there or fades away quite quickly, This is the case for Skywars, extremely popular on most servers its on but there is next to nobody whom play Skywars on Pika.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey xFeLip3iK09_,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.