Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Add More Maps To Bedwars and an AntiCheat

MVP_LEO

Hello,
So i play alot of bedwars and i get bored easily after playing the same maps
so my suggestion is that u guys should add more maps to bedwars
maybe maps like pernicious,lectus etc for duos and solo ,some maps for 3v3v3v3 and quads

one more thing is that i get reach or kill aura hackers
u should add a good anti cheat so they get detected and dont ruin the game for other
players
Thankyou,
God Bless

Hellific

Veteran
Hey there, this is not the right place to suggest something related to the network.
Also, consider looking at this thread https://pika-network.net/threads/read-before-posting.103683/ you are not allowed to suggest anything related to the AntiCheat. However; feel free to report a bug if you find one on the AntiCheat.

Same goes for the maps, if you're able to make a map for PikaNetwork, go ahead suggest it make sure to post some videos or pictures about it. PikaNetwork does not have a build team, so they can't make alot of maps theirselves, but they would love to have their community help the server become better.

OP
OP
M

MVP_LEO

Hey there, this is not the right place to suggest something related to the network.
Also, consider looking at this thread https://pika-network.net/threads/read-before-posting.103683/ you are not allowed to suggest anything related to the AntiCheat. However; feel free to report a bug if you find one on the AntiCheat.

Same goes for the maps, if you're able to make a map for PikaNetwork, go ahead suggest it make sure to post some videos or pictures about it. PikaNetwork does not have a build team, so they can't make alot of maps theirselves, but they would love to have their community help the server become better.
if i send a map will it show up on the server?

Piko

Banned
I can see that you are new to the server
but
1. Pika-network doesnt have a build team, there are 6 maps that are custom and they were made by the players, if you are saying that they should add more hypixel maps ,well no i had a huge thread about it

2.You cant just go HEY, GET A GOOD ANTI CHEAT I THINK THAT WOULD BE GOOD FOR THE SERVER
they have an anti cheat, its good! I played activly on this server for about 5 days, and im pretty sure i know the basics about this community and the server. I didnt see a single hacker on the server and i have like 10-20 hours on the server playing practice, bedwars and skywars

Also if you are gonna recommend something there is a section in the forums for that
I tried not to be too rude
I can see that you are new to the server and forums!

OP
OP
M

MVP_LEO

I can see that you are new to the server
but
1. Pika-network doesnt have a build team, there are 6 maps that are custom and they were made by the players, if you are saying that they should add more hypixel maps ,well no i had a huge thread about it

2.You cant just go HEY, GET A GOOD ANTI CHEAT I THINK THAT WOULD BE GOOD FOR THE SERVER
they have an anti cheat, its good! I played activly on this server for about 5 days, and im pretty sure i know the basics about this community and the server. I didnt see a single hacker on the server and i have like 10-20 hours on the server playing practice, bedwars and skywars

Also if you are gonna recommend something there is a section in the forums for that
I tried not to be too rude
I can see that you are new to the server and forums!
well i was playing solo bedwars just now and i found a hacker i wasnt recording but i did took a screenshot of him:1605187926291.pngsure i might be new to the server but i play fair and fair only
im pretty sure that this guy was hacking cuz he was playing unlike any good player u can find. ik this is a solo match but it took full prot and 2 guys to kill this guy. what else can u do and idk if hes banned yet
if im wrong then ignore this thread and ill delete it

there should be atleast a /report command so mods or staff can inspect the player

i dont wanna be rude as i respect this server
but this is just a suggestion from me

Silver Wing

The Pika
well i was playing solo bedwars just now and i found a hacker i wasnt recording but i did took a screenshot of him:View attachment 14164sure i might be new to the server but i play fair and fair only
im pretty sure that this guy was hacking cuz he was playing unlike any good player u can find. ik this is a solo match but it took full prot and 2 guys to kill this guy. what else can u do and idk if hes banned yet

there should be atleast a /report command so mods or staff can inspect the player

u will need a vid proof
and /report will be added (i dont know when)

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter

this is not a suggestion thread :p

nvm, i can still explain somr points
1. maps
there will be a update on December which will include bunch of reskin and new maps, so look foward to it.
2. you maps
you can submit your map in suggestion. Make a simple vid about the map, not much cutting needed. Your map may get reply from the developer. If you need help about your map, feel free to msg me in discord.
3. anticheat
already explained, make a bug report if you find any problem about the anticheat

Piko

Banned
not soon, like next year or sth
Isn't there already a report command? Typing /report wont do anything but if you type /report [name of the player] [reason] It should say that your report was sent?

Piko

Banned
well i was playing solo bedwars just now and i found a hacker i wasnt recording but i did took a screenshot of him:View attachment 14164sure i might be new to the server but i play fair and fair only

Look that guy has diamond armor and a diamond sword, both enchanted. Soo diamond sword is sharp 1 now the diamond armor could have a protection level of anywhere from 1-5 i think so how do you know he is hacking? He's probably just really good at the game. Actually it wouldnt even be suprising if he had that good stuff because he is LITEREALLY ON THE DIAMOND GEN IN YOUR SCREEN SHOT and it also depends on what stuff did those 2 players have. So now he may be hacking but there is not enough evidence. And you know these bedwars player 90% of them look like they downloaded the game yesterday so i woulnt be suprised because any good player could take them out.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Look that guy has diamond armor and a diamond sword, both enchanted. Soo diamond sword is sharp 1 now the diamond armor could have a protection level of anywhere from 1-5 i think so how do you know he is hacking? He's probably just really good at the game. Actually it wouldnt even be suprising if he had that good stuff because he is LITEREALLY ON THE DIAMOND GEN IN YOUR SCREEN SHOT and it also depends on what stuff did those 2 players have. So now he may be hacking but there is not enough evidence. And you know these bedwars player 90% of them look like they downloaded the game yesterday so i woulnt be suprised because any good player could take them out.
there is sth called "personal preference".
if he think he is, then he is.
no doubt