Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, if you have any suggestions regarding our Minecraft server, Discord server, or website, we would love to hear them!

BedWars Add more fast report types

xX_hifer_Xx

Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2025
Messages
12
Points
10
Minecraft username:
xX_hifer_Xx​

Suggestion:
Add more fast report types​

Detailed description:
Create new types of reports that can be filed in-game, in addition to those regarding cheats and insults in public or private chat​

Reason(s):
I ended up playing in quads in two games in a row... (I was on a streak, btw, and playing with randoms.) I grabbed the iron armor right away and started bridging toward an enemy base when one of my teammates threw a fireball at me... And then that same player quit. As soon as I respawned and bought blocks, I started bridging again, and another one of my random teammates threw a fireball at me just like the one before, and I fell for the second time.
See, there’s no report option for this kind of behavior. There are reports for cheating or insults in chat, but not for this.​
 
-1 Players can already report this kind of behavior on the forums by providing sufficient evidence, such as screenshots or video clips.

➜ Report Here
 
Top