Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Add Kills count at end of match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funit1122

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
FUNIT1​

Suggestion:
Add Kills count at end of match​

Detailed description:
The staff should add kills at end of match.Only final kills are shown.If kills are also shown it would be great.​

Reason(s):
This will add fun.​

Example(s):
Final kills+Kills​

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
Bedwars recaps exist, it will show everything about the last match in detailed

BroItsOp

Pika Member
IGN
cheapguest
Bedwars recaps exist blud, if you want to flex your kills, you can send bedwars recap links to friend, as simple as that

Kulky

Rare Pika
IGN
kulkjk
No need as the above people said recaps exists. Plus, if you don't want to go to the website and see you can just press TAB and it shows how many bed destroyed kills and final kills just take a SS or just see it before the game ends.

SweatyBlaze

Epic Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
Minecraft username:
FUNIT1

Suggestion:
Add Kills count at end of match

Detailed description:
The staff should add kills at end of match.Only final kills are shown.If kills are also shown it would be great.

Reason(s):
This will add fun.

Example(s):
Final kills+Kills
+1 AHH IDK WHY BUT LISTEN TO ME
alright xd , see I also dont like this suggestion that much too but see recaps are good but it's pretty hard/lazy to find that game ya know.. and the tab idea is good i agree but some clients doesn't support tab option so yea ig this suggestion is good xd

-SweatyBlaze

SweatyBlaze

Epic Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
No need as the above people said recaps exists. Plus, if you don't want to go to the website and see you can just press TAB and it shows how many bed destroyed kills and final kills just take a SS or just see it before the game ends.

Some clients doesn't support the tab option

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
+1 AHH IDK WHY BUT LISTEN TO ME
alright xd , see I also dont like this suggestion that much too but see recaps are good but it's pretty hard/lazy to find that game ya know.. and the tab idea is good i agree but some clients doesn't support tab option so yea ig this suggestion is good xd

-SweatyBlaze
Bro wdym hard/lazy to find, literally go to discord and type /recap bedwars

Kulky

Rare Pika
IGN
kulkjk
Some clients doesn't support the tab option
Most of the clients do including Lunar, BLC, CM Client etc. I don't think any client wont support it unless you like add some mod which customizes the TAB as your choice.

SweatyBlaze

Epic Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
Most of the clients do including Lunar, BLC, CM Client etc. I don't think any client wont support it unless you like add some mod which customizes the TAB as your choice.
Alright see besides that what about the people who doesn't know the "tab" option... N' i personally believe like ya know.. I and many others ig forgot to press the "tab" button . Yea ik the problem is on my end but still it should be added cuz its not harming anybody in the server and i agree you are right..

-SweatyBlaze

SweatyBlaze

Epic Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
Bro wdym hard/lazy to find, literally go to discord and type /recap bedwars
Dude xdddd you are right but like I always play games in a freakin' row like 10 games and i always forget what was the map and ya know. Its pretty hard to find them xd i gtg ahhsbwkaknd

OP
OP
F

Funit1122

Pika Member
Some peoples dont have discord for recaps+In game we have to open browser to see recaps.Some are low end pc gamers which cant open game and brower at the same time.

OP
OP
F

Funit1122

Pika Member
We know our kills and final kills but it will be good if it is showed to other players at the end of game.

PROUDGAMING

Rare Pika
IGN
PROUDGAMING,MenheraOtaku
Final kills are more important than normal kills and I don't think norma kills are important so

qq92

Sr Mod & SS Manager
Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
qq92
Hello Funit1122,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • unnecessary. You can just check the game recap or check your weekly stats after every game.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.