Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

ADD INVIS POT(Very necessary for development of server)

UNIQUEGAMER_1

All bedwars servers have invis potion in their shop so why not in pika my half of friends deny to play in pika because they say pika dont have invis potion and invis potion make game more interesting and its fun. Please add invis potion to pika please

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Hello,
This has been suggested and denied serval times (And Also you cannot create suggestions here)

_Nikki99

Staff Member
This will get denied due it being already suggested and has been denied multiple times.. and not the place to create suggestions..

Hydrastorm

Mostly since invis pots have been suggested serval times.
thats why suggesting in pika network forums iis a stupidity bcz if its denied for the first time they deny all the same suggestions they dont see that many people want that .

CoolAssassin

Pika Lover
They should add invis pots to clutch the game but i dont know why they denying that.

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
I just want to ask why is it getting denied multiples time?
Mostly just because PikaNetwork doesn't want to steal the same stuff from another server. Staying unique and creative for every server is a way to go. As long as it is a suggestion suggesting Invis Pot they will straight up deny it. Ye sure Invis Pot sure does useful but it still can be counter by most players, skill is everything, and don't expect everything can help you, good gear, good upgrades, and a good weapon are enough to win a Bedwars game.