Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Add in sales of TS rooms

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyTooth

I believe that if we manage to Advertise the TeamSpeak more and get a lot of people on... we could sell rooms for clans/ factions/ groups/ people on the TeamSpeak to people can have more fun with their groups/ factions/ friends and also have a whole new way of communicating. It will also gain the server a fair amount of money to help fund the TeamSpeak and website as such...
Thanks FrostyTooth
Gimme a +1 rating if you agree! :)

Davidva

Veteran
There are private channels to talk to friends

Last edited:

DODE2K

Veteran
why i would buy a channel to talk with my friends when i can ask staff to move me to a private?(its private so only you and your friends)
it won't work trust me i mean there is skype/there is discord there is a million way friends can talk to each other privatly for free other than buying a teamspeak channel

OP
OP
FrostyTooth

FrostyTooth

yes but in this way you can have faction channels for the various factions in game, so others can easily join with their e.g. faction tag and join with their friends immediately. I have seen other servers do this before

OP
OP
FrostyTooth

FrostyTooth

Fair point i see how you could dislike it, however think how much profit the server could gain from this, there are a good 20 factions out there i bet and now that the TS is advertised in one of the factions you could make a fair amount of money off selling these rooms. You can make it like a "TeamSpeak channel" where you get your room and you get basic permissions, then you could get "Premium TeamSpeak channel" where you can also get the advanced permissions and also maybe 3 tags along with it to rank your team...

Daniellu

Legendary Pika
Fair point i see how you could dislike it, however think how much profit the server could gain from this, there are a good 20 factions out there i bet and now that the TS is advertised in one of the factions you could make a fair amount of money off selling these rooms. You can make it like a "TeamSpeak channel" where you get your room and you get basic permissions, then you could get "Premium TeamSpeak channel" where you can also get the advanced permissions and also maybe 3 tags along with it to rank your team...
Bad idea..
Factions is the pay to win game in pika, you would'nt add a channel that would cost you money, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.