Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Add /immuted command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampi

Pika Member
Username:
Vampwire​

Suggestion:
Add /immuted command​

Detailed description:
When you get muted on the Pika you can type this command, /immuted (username) [Or some sort of command that can show people you are muted] and it will send message in the chat or to a certain person saying that you got muted.

My idea is to add in that message how long you are muted for so they know when they can message you.​

Reason(s):
it is annoying of you being muted and lets say you have to do some sort of trade or someone is calling you for something or just in a case where you have to talk in chat, but you can't tell anyone that you are muted.​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
... I don't understand the purpose of muting players then. They should add a tag beside their username saying "I AM MUTED".

OP
OP
Vampi

Vampi

Pika Member
I don't mean to talk with this command. Not like: /immuted (message)
In chat: (message)

I mean: /immuted (username)
In chat: Player (username) is muted!

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
I don't know, I think I'm Neutral
Its not that big of a deal tbh

Last edited:

TinCanL

Banned
Great Reporter
I think the whole point of being muted is not being able to message anyone whatsoever to learn from your mistake. It’s a simple answer really, don’t break the rules, and you won’t get muted.

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Vampi,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen. Just don't break rules and you're good.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.