• Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Add /ignore for members as well as ranked players and staff members

Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion:
Add /ignore for members as well as ranked players and staff members

Detailed description:
This annoys me that /ignore is not available for members and I am not able to ignore spammers, instead I have to use /msgtoggle and when I try to talk to someone in msg, I have to toggle msg again. In this time period I become vulnerable to the spammer that was spamming me earlier.

Reason(s):
Because /ignore is a basic fundamental right of every player of minecraft multiplayer. You should be allowed to /ignore someone, wherever and whenever they want.

Example(s):
This isn't really a new command, but it's a command for ranked and staff players. It doesn't need an example as it has already been implemented.

+1, reasons are given above.
Staff-Members should have the permission to bypass ignore.

UpaG

The Pika
im not gonna get into an Argument with you about who is more toxic
everyone knows the truth
dont bother replying i wont care about the things you'll say

Terrythedog

Legendary Pika
im not gonna get into an Argument with you about who is more toxic
everyone knows the truth
dont bother replying i wont care about the things you'll say
alright stfu because i AM NOT saying you are toxic i am asking HOW IS "NO" TOXIC?? BOTH YOU AND LUPPEEY REPLY LIKE IDIOTS!

UpaG

The Pika
alright stfu because i AM NOT saying you are toxic i am asking HOW IS "NO" TOXIC?? BOTH YOU AND LUPPEEY REPLY LIKE IDIOTS!
lmao staff disrespecting

and still every post u make u r looking more dumb
and t o x i c

lmao staff disrespecting
Staff disrespecting is not stated in the rules anymore so it isn't punishable anymore.
In stead of asking such questions why don't you make a post that has your explanation and thought about toxicity or about about the server that is in detailed (not just some random sentence of complaining)

Terrythedog

Legendary Pika
lmao staff disrespecting

and still every post u make u r looking more dumb
and t o x i c
tOxIc tOxIc every post i make is ToXiC. Like no is def toxic yeah yeah i know i must not disagree with luppeey or you anymore otherwise im tOxIc or i make myself lOoK mOrE dUmB

Terrythedog

Legendary Pika
Staff disrespecting is not stated in the rules anymore so it isn't punishable anymore.

In stead of asking such questions why don't you make a post that has your explanation and thought about toxicity or about about the server that is in detailed (not just some random sentence of complaining)
why should i make a post about some dumbass thing upperground said?

UpaG

The Pika

UpaG

The Pika
wtf u wont awnser any argument all you say is these dumbass comments
υ asked a question and i answered
and the answer was accurate
why r u complaining

Terrythedog

Legendary Pika
υ asked a question and i answered
and the answer was accurate
why r u complaining
I asked how “no” was toxic and now you are making dumb comments without answering the question

Status
Not open for further replies.