Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Add Great Suggestioner Role!

Status
Not open for further replies.

billgamer2007

Legendary Pika
Username:
billgamer2007​

Suggestion:
Add Great Suggestioner Role!​

Detailed description:
So my new idea that i got is very simple.By the time the did a suggestion about adding great reporter role is very good as like great suggestion role.this role need to be made as soon as possible!​

Reason(s):
The main reason of adding great suggestioner role is very useful to let people known about who care about the server and who wants to give ideas to make server much more funny and fair!
and since we already got great reporter role we can make a new one called great suggestion role which role will be given to people who has 5/10+ suggestions accepted!​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Neutral / -1

I agree the idea of this role just like great reporter. But the thing is that there are too many people suggesting senseless / repeated things that make the staff team deny like 3 pages of them per day. Adding the role would just increase the amount of "chaos" and wont bring any great suggestion.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Nah people would keep on suggesting invis pots, + useless role ngl

M

Master_Tamer_

-1 that would create create a huge chaos it would be very a huge task for staff to review duplicated and worthless suggestion then some real suggestion might get pushed off in back and might be implemented late

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Username:
billgamer2007

Suggestion:
Add Great Suggestioner Role!

Detailed description:
So my new idea that i got is very simple.By the time the did a suggestion about adding great reporter role is very good as like great suggestion role.this role need to be made as soon as possible!

Reason(s):
The main reason of adding great suggestioner role is very useful to let people known about who care about the server and who wants to give ideas to make server much more funny and fair!

and since we already got great reporter role we can make a new one called great suggestion role which role will be given to people who has 5/10+ suggestions accepted!
+1, I don’t really want this role + I already know that your suggestion will get denied. Still +1 Cz I won’t go with the crowd 😉

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello billgamer2007,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned, might be considered in the future
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.