Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Add Great Reporter Rank In-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

____Clown

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
_KingClown

Suggestion:
Add Great Reporter Rank In-game.

Detailed description:
Hello Developers,
The Great Reporter Is a very long name to be near the player's name. so a shortcut should be "Reporter" and a purple color.​

I have been seeing that staff ranks are in forum and in-game, but great reporter is in forums and not in-game.

so what if we add the great reporter rank into the game?

Reason(s):
It can convince players to NOT break rules when there's a Great Reporter which it can be useful, and it can also attract more players to report rule breakers for the rank.

Example(s):

I have 1 example, it's the rank name and color.
- <VIP>Example1234<64>
Reporter

Last edited:

v4sk3_

Epic Pika
I don't think it will be added, also I think someone already suggested this.

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
JustSuperiorr
Never going to happen, the Great Reporter rank is just a cosmetic feature on forums ONLY. Pretty sure it has been well established in past suggestions. And, I think "Great Reporter Rank" which would not grant any perks except of course it's color and rank would be suited with existing ranks that actually have perks, so no.

FaroukUN1

Epic Pika
IGN
FaroukUN
Never going to happen, the Great Reporter rank is just a cosmetic feature on forums ONLY. Pretty sure it has been well established in past suggestions. And, I think "Great Reporter Rank" which would not grant any perks except of course it's color and rank would be suited with existing ranks that actually have perks, so no.
Bro you are a great reporter so just upvote it so if it got added you will get +free pretty rank and if it will get denied you will lose nothing

ImPosiden

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
ImPosiden
Giving them a special tag in all gamemode would be cool

FaroukUN1

Epic Pika
IGN
FaroukUN
Just nevermind it would not be accepted anyway bcuz of the bad comminity feedbacj

xLevii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
xLevii
It will never be added ingame and you can't compare such a role with staff ranks. Staff ranks are mandatory to have ingame but not these. -1 and goodluck getting denied!

Regretfull

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Regretfull
Hello ____Clown,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative Community Feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.