Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby add gold/iron shop at lobby also

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
Username:
B1ueRay​

Suggestion:
add gold/iron shop at lobby also​

Detailed description:
now as u guys told us to make suggestion and if its good then we will give u gold curruncy but the shop where can purchase stuff with gold only in bedwars and skywars lobby and most players dont know about this because it is in stating and everyone just enter lobby and start match so most of players find hard to find u and eveyone will think it is in main lobby so i want u to add a gold/iron shop in main lobby also​

Reason(s):
so that noone get confuse​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
The main lobby is not a gamemode, there is nothing for the players to purchase. Gold and iron are a global currency for all the gamemodes, there is nothing really to purchase in the main lobby.

M

Master_Tamer_

agreed with @EA0_2_0_8_ also i feel that the main lobby is quite laggy adding more features will make it more laggy i am barely able to move and instantly lagged back but gamemode lobbies work fine for me i dont know why

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Username:
B1ueRay

Suggestion:
add gold/iron shop at lobby also

Detailed description:
now as u guys told us to make suggestion and if its good then we will give u gold curruncy but the shop where can purchase stuff with gold only in bedwars and skywars lobby and most players dont know about this because it is in stating and everyone just enter lobby and start match so most of players find hard to find u and eveyone will think it is in main lobby so i want u to add a gold/iron shop in main lobby also

Reason(s):
so that noone get confuse
yeah lets purchase air from the lobby

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello B1ueRay,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.