Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Classic SkyBlock Add Gold/Iron confirmation

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
Divine_Pheonix_​

Suggestion:
Add Gold/Iron confirmation​

Detailed description:
I am on my quest to get a rank on every server using 1000 iron. A few days ago I claimed my iron and tried to buy a SkyVIP rank from Classic Skyblock using it, However, it purchased the rank using the gold that I was saving for a God --> Legend upgrade. usually, when I buy things with iron there is a confirmation screen that asks me if I want to use iron or gold to buy that item but this time it wasn't there and I just straight up used my gold.

I request that admins add a confirmation screen for classic skyblock Goldshop​

Reason(s):
There is usually a confirmation screen for gold shop, but it wasn't there for this occasion which caused me to lose my gold.​

Marleac

Great Reporter
I would think this would already be implemented into the server. I think having a confirmation before spending gold would really erase any chance of accidently spending gold on something you don't want.
+1

Flame__

Legendary Pika
in minigames their is a confirmation, buy with gold or iron, and are you sure option and whatever, i dont play other modes, so idk how it is in others

+1 tho

SmtGamer

Banned
It should be implemented even tho classic skyblock a dry and almost dead gamemode so wasting time fixing stuff there wouldn't be profitable but still it will surely help for the people who play there and want ranks there
+1