Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars add glass to bed wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAFIA_bhagi

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
MAFIA_bhagi

Suggestion:
add glass to bed wars

Detailed description:
as you know in many server bed wars have glass in buying system they are blast proof pls add glass also
the one who say its copying from other servers see all servers have their own bedwars types but all are same but some small changes you cant say all copied its not copying its and update that pika should have glass in buying system​

Reason(s):
off the topic all my friends who play game and other random players on other servers have a complete trust and confidently say that pika bedwars is the best bedwars so please make it more better​

Example(s):
there are many servers who have glass in buying system from top server hypixel to cracked server blocks-mc ,techno gamerz server

Silver Wing

The Pika
This is a predefined message to bypass this annoying filter
Already Suggested and Denied

argh these suggestions never stops

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
glass? This is Bedwars not buildwars

This is a predefined message to bypass this filter

Unawarely

The Pika
yeah then no one will buy it unless they are rich (stacked)
I meant 12 iron = 4 glass, also it's funny how you said rich (stacked), normally people would say (stacked) rich, because rich is a common word and stacked is one more commonly used to describe your economy in bedwars.

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
I meant 12 iron = 4 glass, also it's funny how you said rich (stacked), normally people would say (stacked) rich, because rich is a common word and stacked is one more commonly used to describe your economy in bedwars.
i am Kinda weird

This is a predefined message to bypass this filter

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello BHAGIRATH,

Thank you for taking the time to create a suggestion to improve the server. Unfortunately, your suggestion has been DENIED for the following reason(s):
  • Do not suggest something that already has been suggested. (denied or accepted)
If you wish to learn more on how to create a proper suggestion thread, you may check the Do(s) and Don't(s) HERE.

Your thread has been locked!

Good morning,
TryHardMarktin

Status
Not open for further replies.