Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Global Add Gift Option for gifting ranks Ingame

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

lastlegend50

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
lastlegend50​

Suggestion:
Add Gift Option for gifting ranks Ingame​

Detailed description:
This suggestion proposes a new feature for Pika Network that allows players to gift ranks to others directly within the game. It also introduces a system that acknowledges generous players by tracking their gifted ranks.

Gifting Ranks with /Gift Command

• Players can use a new command /gift <player_name> <rank_name> to gift a rank to another player.
  • The command would require the player gifting the rank to have sufficient in-game currency (gold or otherwise) to cover the cost of the rank.
  • Once confirmed, the gifted player would receive the specified rank and a notification indicating who sent the gift.

Reason(s):
  • Reduced reliance on external gifting methods(Website): An in-game system provides a convenient and secure way for players to gift ranks, eliminating the need for website gifting option. Moreover it also helps people like me because we have gold in our in game account which we don't want to use and gift a rank in game to a person but we cannot, instead we have to go back to website and gift from there.

Example(s):
Big Servers like Hypixel has this system to gift rank ingame to players​

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
in my opinion this will make it easier to scam people specially kids who usually falls in these kinds of tricks and type these random command costing their parents money. it will also make it easier for hackers to get many things like ranks out of a account. with existing system even if someone hacks they cant do much that would benefit some other account but adding this will make it much more easier to gain ranks through hacked accont. even if u try to argue that they can make a ticket to reverse this its still a new headach that can be avoid by simplying not adding a ing payment system

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
Minecraft username:
lastlegend50

Suggestion:
Add Gift Option for gifting ranks Ingame

Detailed description:
This suggestion proposes a new feature for Pika Network that allows players to gift ranks to others directly within the game. It also introduces a system that acknowledges generous players by tracking their gifted ranks.

• Players can use a new command /gift <player_name> <rank_name> to gift a rank to another player.
  • The command would require the player gifting the rank to have sufficient in-game currency (gold or otherwise) to cover the cost of the rank.
  • Once confirmed, the gifted player would receive the specified rank and a notification indicating who sent the gift.

Reason(s):
  • Reduced reliance on external gifting methods(Website): An in-game system provides a convenient and secure way for players to gift ranks, eliminating the need for website gifting option. Moreover it also helps people like me because we have gold in our in game account which we don't want to use and gift a rank in game to a person but we cannot, instead we have to go back to website and gift from there.

Example(s):
Big Servers like Hypixel has this system to gift rank ingame to players
As far as I know, all ranks bought from the goldshop are given to the player in voucher form and can be given to others (minigames and practice are exceptions).
I don't really see a reason to implement this command.

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
As far as I know, all ranks bought from the goldshop are given to the player in voucher form and can be given to others (minigames and practice are exceptions).
I don't really see a reason to implement this command.
no its auto applied i am not sure about lower ranks but its auto applied

RyanCerified

Legendary Pika
I agree with what the staff member said,
you can either buy the rank in /goldshop and use /gift or /trade to give the rank to another player.

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
true but still it also include minigames which dont have this features
The suggestion should have had the minigames tag in that case but I'm against the suggestion anyways because having the ranks in item form/gifting ingame Just leads to more bugs and potential dupes.

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
lastlegend50

Suggestion:
Add Gift Option for gifting ranks Ingame

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):
Big Servers like Hypixel has this system to gift rank ingame to players
A very good suggestion but would stay as "scanned"