Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned BedWars Add Ghast Rider victory dance to Bedwars and Skywars.

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Webprokiller

Pika Member
Username:
Webprokiller​

Suggestion:
Add Ghast Rider victory dance to Bedwars and Skywars.​

Detailed description:
I thought that there should be a "Ghast Rider" victory dance in which after winning the game player would ride the ghast just like other rider victory dances and the ghast will shoot fireballs which will destroy the map and put blocks on fire. As halloween is comming so it will be a nice addition to bedwars and skywars because it also matches the halloween season.​

Reason(s):
We would have more fun playing Pika network and i think players will also like it.​

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
+1
I love this idea. I would really like to use this one day in-game. I think they should make it purchasable with coins as well.

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
Webprokiller

Suggestion:
Add Ghast Rider victory dance to Bedwars and Skywars.

Detailed description:
I thought that there should be a "Ghast Rider" victory dance in which after winning the game player would ride the ghast just like other rider victory dances and the ghast will shoot fireballs which will destroy the map and put blocks on fire. As halloween is comming so it will be a nice addition to bedwars and skywars because it also matches the halloween season.

Reason(s):
We would have more fun playing Pika network and i think players will also like it.
+1 all we need now is Wither rider Victory dance xD

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
sounds like a mashup of enderdragon and end of world vicoteey dance