Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums add flushed and pensive reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
doesntmatter​

Suggestion:
add pensive and flushed reactions​

Detailed description:
add Flushed 😳 reaction, and Pensive 😔 reaction.

Because they are cool and sometimes you really wanna react with pensive or flushed, i bet the community agrees

Reason(s):
Because they are cool and sometimes you really wanna react with pensive or flushed.

More reactions: more ways to interact with other forums users and better ways to convey emotions/reactions without having to type a message, which could result in unnecessary messages everywhere. I Believe that this will make it easier for Users on forums to be able to express themselves.

😔

Example(s):
😔 😳

Last edited:

krsy123

Legendary Pika
I'll give this a +1 because I think it'd be nice to have

Mute

Great Reporter
Hi

After copying this message from POTATO, I have Decided to Give you a +1

For The Following Reasons :
Yes
Cool

kind regards
~freetim

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
doesntmatter​

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Because they are cool and sometimes you really wanna react with pensive or flushed, i bet the community agrees

Reason(s):
Because they are cool and sometimes you really wanna react with pensive or flushed.

More reactions: more ways to interact with other forums users and better ways to convey emotions/reactions without having to type a message

😔

Example(s):
😔 😳
Oh brother at first let me tell u a lot of faces should be added so this 2 are barely anything but considering how much i use 😳 and 👀 in general i really like this suggestion and hope it gets accepted asap

- A noob

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
doesntmatter​

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

More reactions: more ways to interact with other forums users and better ways to convey emotions/reactions without having to type a message, which could result in unnecessary messages everywhere. I Believe that this will make it easier for Users on forums to be able to express themselves.

😔

Example(s):
😔 😳
im so sad and pensive and flushed that i gave this +1 so i can express my sadness beter

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello UpperGround,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • We prefer not to have too many reactions. You can already use the current reactions to express similar emotions.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.