Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Add donations and issues sections

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
Server:
Forums

Suggestion:
Add a section to the forums titled "Donations and Issues"

Reason:
The old forum had this and it was helpful. As of right now, players are having rank problems and other problems and just posting them in random sections (ex. I saw two "lost rank" threads in "Report a Player"). Adding this section would give a place to centralize these threads and allow community and staff to find and respond to these threads faster.

Example:
N/A

NexiousPlayz

Retired Staff
Veteran
Checkout the SUPPORT TICKETS tab! You can ask everything about this subject there :)

Kind regards,
Nexious

OP
OP
KittenznOm

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
I'd agree to just the support tickets except that most people don't know they exist or how to use them. That and they will end up getting spammed pretty quickly. A section like I suggestion would let the community aid the staff. For example, a reset happens and 20 or so people come on the forums thinking they lost all their items unfairly. They post in the Issues section and a community member tells them that the server reset and everyone lost their items. This would prevent staff from having to go through 20+ tickets.

Likewise someone posts about a donation issue and they can be directed to the tickets through the community as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.