Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Add "Damage" kit (Need a better name ig)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
IGN
Lpkfvip
Username:
Lpkfvip

Suggestion:
Add "Damage" kit (Need a better name ig)

Detailed description:
Okay, so i think this kit should be added into skywars

This kit will give you 2 harming splash potions that costs 12500 (And maybe more) coins because it is really op. And for the upgrades:

+) Lvl 1: 2 harming I splash pots

+) Lvl 2: 1 harming I and 1 harming II splash pots

+) Lvl 3: 2 harming II splash pots

+) Lvl 4: 2 harming II splash pots and a diamond boots (i guess)

+) Lvl 5: 2 harming II splash pots and a diamond boots with a diamond sword (i guess)

(Note: The upgrades and the kit might need some optimizations)

This kit is heavily inspired by Tobypvp's "Healer" kit from his suggestion

Reason(s):
This kit can also be used in many situation, such as an 1v1 that you can most likely lost because of armors difference. It can also be used to deal with enderman kit players that can suddently pearl on you.

It would be a really cool addition to the game, along with the "Healer" kit that Toby suggested

Last edited:

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Helper
Username:
Lpkfvip

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

This kit will give you 2 harming splash potions that costs 12500 (And maybe more) coins because it is really op. And for the upgrades:

+) Lvl 5: 2 harming II splash pots and a diamond boots with a diamond sword (i guess)

Reason(s):
This kit can also be used in many situation, such as an 1v1 that you can most likely lost because of armors difference. It can also be used to deal with enderman kit players that can suddently pearl on you.

It would be a really cool addition to the game, along with the "Healer" kit that Toby suggested
This would be really too op and would be unfair.

OP
OP
Lpkfvip

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
IGN
Lpkfvip
This would be too op in normal mode, and wouldn't do anything in rumble.
Uh, i dont think so in term of being useless in rumble
Remember that skywars pvp are 1.8, thats mean no matter what armor and what enchantments you have, the potions will still deal the same amount of damage
(Enchantments only affect the pots damage in 1.9 pvp ig)
Believe me, i use to get 2 shots with potions even with full prot 2 diamond armors in rumble (I almost got the win that time, so sad)
So i think it would just be op after all, and to solve that, the kit just need some heavily nerfs, so that it can be balanced with the "Healer" kit that toby suggested.

ItzShaan

Epic Pika
IGN
ItzZshaan
Uh, i dont think so in term of being useless in rumble
Remember that skywars pvp are 1.8, thats mean no matter what armor and what enchantments you have, the potions will still deal the same amount of damage
(Enchantments only affect the pots damage in 1.9 pvp ig)
Believe me, i use to get 2 shots with potions even with full prot 2 diamond armors in rumble (I almost got the win that time, so sad)
So i think it would just be op after all, and to solve that, the kit just need some heavily nerfs, so that it can be balanced with the "Healer" kit that toby suggested.
Enchantments don't affect the damage of instant harm in any version, and can easily kill full netherite p4 player in just 3 pots.

OP
OP
Lpkfvip

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
IGN
Lpkfvip
Enchantments don't affect the damage of instant harm in any version, and can easily kill full netherite p4 player in just 3 pots.
Correction: Only for 1.8.9 (and before) pvp ig, after 1.9 enchantments affect instant harm (I tested it and it affected)
It would be correct if you play on bedrock edition :))

Sh4r1m

Legendary Pika
IGN
Sh4r1m
Username:
Lpkfvip

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

BTW How do you do it more level lol???

Sh4r1m

Legendary Pika
IGN
Sh4r1m
Hey @Lpkfvip123 ,

It looks like you are trying to make a really good suggestion, but after thinking, I have decided to ±0 your vote because of the following reasons:

• Looks very fun (not gonna lie).
  • Expensive being overpowered (looks awesome)
  • Too OP (not good)
  • Similar thing already added (Splash Poison II potion. (Similarly suggested)
Have fun playing PikaNetwork.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello Lpkfvip_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Unnecessary.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.