Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Global Add confirmation screen before purchasing something from gold shop

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Anuly

Veteran
Username:
Anuly

Suggestion:
Add confirmation screen before purchasing something from gold shop

Detailed description:
As you might've noticed while purchasing something from the gold shop, once you click the option to buy something, it automatically buys it without any confirmation. This is a huge issue if you accidentally misclick on something you didn't mean to buy and end up wasting your gold.

So I suggest adding an option to confirm your purchase once you click on something, so such accidents don't happen.

Reason(s):
Because some people spend real money on gold, they surely wouldn't want to waste it by accidentally buying stuff they didn't mean to.

Example(s):
Me, who accidently wasted 600 gold on godly keys :(

Last edited:

Regretfull

Staff Member
Helper
+1
I've accidentally spent 500 gold on VIP when I had Champ.

Aggelosdragon908

Epic Pika
+1
This suggestion should be applied in the game. Otherwise, many people will waste their money on something they do not want to buy.

Regards, Aggelos

SNOWZYSSTVv1

Banned
+1 this has happened to me where I miss clicked to buy a samurai -ninja rank up but I clicked to buy samurai by accident | in Survival