Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Practice Add Classic to Ranked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazemon

The Pika

Blazemon

The Pika
I have my opinion, I didn't said that I hate ways to get elo, Did I?
No but it badically is a way to get more elo i just want to know why don't u want it added that's it i am not trying to make u upvote or downvote or anything i just wanna hear ur opinion

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
No but it badically is a way to get more elo i just want to know why don't u want it added that's it i am not trying to make u upvote or downvote or anything i just wanna hear ur opinion
If I 'don't want to get it added' I would have downvoted this.
I am neutral.
Adding classic to ranked can bring up questions like Why there is no spleef in ranked? Just why?
Just think about it. Anyways, Adding classic to ranked with same items will make it too small match or players might even get bored.
Iron armor should be with protection 1 and must have more arrows (If classic gets added to ranked). Adding more types is not really required currently, The biggest issue of practice is tps, Huge lag spikes due to unknown issue. The devs are often working on it, So untill this issue gets fixed this suggestion is not really needed.

Blazemon

The Pika
If I 'don't want to get it added' I would have downvoted this.
I am neutral.
Adding classic to ranked can bring up questions like Why there is no spleef in ranked? Just why?
Just think about it. Anyways, Adding classic to ranked with same items will make it too small match or players might even get bored.
Iron armor should be with protection 1 and must have more arrows (If classic gets added to ranked). Adding more types is not really required currently, The biggest issue of practice is tps, Huge lag spikes due to unknown issue. The devs are often working on it, So untill this issue gets fixed this suggestion is not really needed.
Bec on spleef if someone is gonna camp u can't evade that

_Maasikas_

Epic Pika

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey AltroG,

I'm glad to tell you that your suggestion was accepted and will be added to PikaNetwork!

Thank you for your interest in making a suggestion for PikaNetwork.
Have fun playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.