Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP SkyBlock Add Bow boost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolzy

Epic Pika
Username:
Zolzy​

Suggestion:
Add Bow boost​

Detailed description:
Hello my idea is wouldn't it be better if there was bow boost in Op-Skyblock, 2 seasons ago we could boost bow and now not anymore I think it should come back since it's ''Op-Skyblock'' so Bow boost should be and it also makes the game more real since you can boost bow anywhere.​

Reason(s):
It's OP Skyblock so bow boost is part of it
It would be more fun as well​

D

Deops

+1, I’ve seen the bow boost in opfactions and kit pvp, think it should be in opsky too

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
-1 Bow boosting on OPSkyblock should not be a thing, as you stated 2 seasons ago we did have bow boosting and all it caused people in god sets to run away. Or if they do indeed enable bowboosting, max punch enchantment should be 2. Anyways its a -1 from me cause i hate chasing jungle runners around the spawn just for them to /spawn immediately if they have a paid rank

OP
OP
Zolzy

Zolzy

Epic Pika
-1 Bow boosting on OPSkyblock should not be a thing, as you stated 2 seasons ago we did have bow boosting and all it caused people in god sets to run away. Or if they do indeed enable bowboosting, max punch enchantment should be 2. Anyways its a -1 from me cause i hate chasing jungle runners around the spawn just for them to /spawn immediately if they have a paid rank
Opskyblock is for a reason “OP” and there is nothing wrong if they run away since u gonna have the availability to bow boost as well so it’s about skill

Status
Not open for further replies.