Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Add bot pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

_iGoofy

Banned
Username:
Notnico_​

Suggestion:
Add bot pvp​

Detailed description:
So i face this problem and many others do that sometimes you get matched with someone better than you so to fix this i am making this suggestion to add bot pvp like where you can pvp a bot in any mode of your choice you can also make the bot settings from easy 2 reach normal 3 reach hard 4 reach hacker 6 reach​

Reason(s):
all listed above​

Example(s):
all listed above​

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
Notnico_

Suggestion:
Add bot pvp

Detailed description:
So i face this problem and many others do that sometimes you get matched with someone better than you so to fix this i am making this suggestion to add bot pvp like where you can pvp a bot in any mode of your choice you can also make the bot settings from easy 2 reach normal 3 reach hard 4 reach hacker 6 reach

Reason(s):
all listed above

Example(s):
all listed above

WildAbbee

Banned
No reason Required 🤷
yes a reason is required :p if we don't give him one, then his next suggestion wont be any better

-1, it is quite a big and complicated thing to code that would end up not benefiting many players & causing lag, i believe there is just better things to focus on than this suggestion

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
yes a reason is required :p if we don't give him one, then his next suggestion wont be any better

-1, it is quite a big and complicated thing to code that would end up not benefiting many players & causing lag, i believe there is just better things to focus on than this suggestion
That guy who made this suggestion is just copy pasting other people's old suggestion, don't think they'd actually make a good one

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter

Hello _iGoofy, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote due to the following reason(s):

- Already Suggested

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika

No it's not hard at all. The main reason is that it has already been suggested

GAMBL3T

Staff Member
Helper
Hello _iGoofy,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.