Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Add Beds Lost and Final Deaths object in the API

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN
TejasIsPro
Username:
TejasIsPro​

Suggestion:
Add Beds Lost and Final Deaths object in the API​

Detailed description:
Currently the Bedwars API (https://stats.pika-network.net/api/profile/${playerIGN}/leaderboard?type=bedwars&interval=${interval}&mode=${mode})

Does not return Beds Lost and Final Deaths in the result.
I think adding these is not a big deal as they are clearly visible in-game is not something big​

Reason(s):
This would help many developers who have Bots that use PikaNetwork's API a method to calculate FKDR(Final Kill death ratio) and BBLR(Bed break lost ratio).

Currently we take an avarage of looses but it isnt accurate.

Thanks​

bowquet

Epic Pika
+1 Sounds like a good quality of life fix, can't see any issues with it

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
Username:
TejasIsPro

Suggestion:
Add Beds Lost and Final Deaths object in the API

Detailed description:
Currently the Bedwars API (https://stats.pika-network.net/api/profile/${playerIGN}/leaderboard?type=bedwars&interval=${interval}&mode=${mode})

Does not return Beds Lost and Final Deaths in the result.

I think adding these is not a big deal as they are clearly visible in-game is not something big

Reason(s):
This would help many developers who have Bots that use PikaNetwork's API a method to calculate FKDR(Final Kill death ratio) and BBLR(Bed break lost ratio).

Currently we take an avarage of looses but it isnt accurate.

Thanks
+1, it would be great, but u can already see FKDR in /stats in discord

-1 if final deaths (for example) were all of a sudden added, it would have to start at 0, as the previous final deaths in the past years were not recorded. The only way this can be added is when pika releases another minigames reset (i think?)

OP
OP
T
IGN
TejasIsPro
-1 if final deaths (for example) were all of a sudden added, it would have to start at 0, as the previous final deaths in the past years were not recorded. The only way this can be added is when pika releases another minigames reset (i think?)
Man you have no idea about this, it is already recorded we just need to add it in the api before sending the data

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
IGN
harshit7749
+1, Sounds good to me would give an easier option to check API directly other than normally using the stats website or discord bot.

Aeqlian

Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
Aeqlian
Hello tejas1794,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • The API is not intended for public use
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.