Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Add Ban Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
XxSweetCandyxX​

Suggestion:
Add Ban Extension​

Detailed description:
For players that are found for ban evasion add extensive punishment to their main.​

Reason(s):
People usually commit ban evasion is because the account that is banned for ban evasion, the player does not care much about that account. So just banning that alt is pretty much pointless. Adding punishment to their main would make players less likely to use VPN or commit ban evasion since they would care more about their main​

Example(s):
If someone was caught ban evasion, add like 3d addition ban time on their main.​

OhRevoo

Epic Pika
Completely agree i feel like this can stop ban evasion if they are temp banned. If they are not its kinda useless tbh but still.

+1

BigBallerLOL

Great Reporter
yeah there could be situations where for example you are playing on one account and then another gets reported so you would be perm banned without intending to evade which is the reason that I think this will get denied but I also disagree with the suggestion

slil

Pika Lover
This is basically an addition of a punishment in the rules which you cannot suggest otherwise I will give you a +1

JacePlayZ

The Pika
You cant suggest changes in rules.
^^^
+ sometimes people get false banned on other alts as ban evasion. For example, you and your friend are using same account "X" for playing skyblock but different account "Y" and "Z" for bedwars, then if the "Z" account gets banned, then X gets banned to even if its not only one's account.

And also I didnt like the suggestion.

Hellific

Veteran
Hello WeAreFamily,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback, and you're not allowed to suggest changes to the rules.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.